Buffaloed in Pa 7rd draft

Rd1 rb Spiller Clemson or Olb Morgan GT depends on who is left at this time.

Rd 2 Cam fat azz Thomas NT N. Carolina

Rd 3 Brandon LaFell WR LSU

Rd4 John Skelton QB Fordam

Rd 5 Deji Karim Rb S. Illinois 4.37 40 7.1 ypc. or George Selvie Olb S. Florida Depends on what we get in the 1st.

Rd6a Tony the child molester Washington OT Abilene Christian

Rd6b Mike Williams Wr Syracuse

Rd7a Tom Welsh Ot Vanderbilt

Rd7b Dave Reed Wr Utah

I know 3 receivers but we need to find a couple decent ones .

The will probably make a trade now and I`ll have to redo again.

Just something for the critics here to rip on and the rest to read and make other suggestions. The draft isn`t coming soon enough for me. Off to fishin camp and more beer later. :thumbdown:

Rd1 rb Spiller Clemson or Olb Morgan GT depends on who is left at this time.

Rd 2 Cam fat azz Thomas NT N. Carolina

Rd 3 Brandon LaFell WR LSU

Rd4 John Skelton QB Fordam

Rd 5 Deji Karim Rb S. Illinois 4.37 40 7.1 ypc. or George Selvie Olb S. Florida Depends on what we get in the 1st.

Rd6a Tony the child molester Washington OT Abilene Christian

Rd6b Mike Williams Wr Syracuse

Rd7a Tom Welsh Ot Vanderbilt

Rd7b Dave Reed Wr Utah

I know 3 receivers but we need to find a couple decent ones .

The will probably make a trade now and I`ll have to redo again.

Just something for the critics here to rip on and the rest to read and make other suggestions. The draft isn`t coming soon enough for me. Off to fishin camp and more beer later. :rolleyes:

Horrible. :rolleyes:

Drink more. Try again.

I like the picks. Not reaching to get an O lineman, although obvisouly it would be best to trade late into the first and get an O line then.

Yeah ,from what I heard from Buddy . Our Lineman are not that bad. Just got injured. Maybe the free weights will toughen them up. Oh and actually lifting them couldn`t hurt either. :rolleyes:

Yeah ,from what I heard from Buddy . Our Lineman are not that bad. Just got injured. Maybe the free weights will toughen them up. Oh and actually lifting them couldn`t hurt either. :rolleyes:

And lifting them without the distraction of stopping to stare at one of the 12 televisions every 15 seconds because they are showing highlights on Sportscenter. :rolleyes:

And lifting them without the distraction of stopping to stare at one of the 12 televisions every 15 seconds because they are showing highlights on Sportscenter. :thumbsup:

They wern't watching sports center they were watching reruns of Days of Our Lives!