How hard is it to attend the draft?

Actually, attending the draft is Free - seriously. But you'd have to find out when tickets become available and then be in line to get them. That's why every year you see the Jets-loser fans at the draft. They're all out of work and can sit on line all day long. Now that the JETs FO is better, it's not as fun as when they used to use their #1 choice on tight ends!! But because tickets are free, we will always see the majority of attendees are Jets/Giants fans & distantly followed by Eagle & Patriot fans (they are closer to NYC than most).

Its not difficult, I go every year. Just have to be able to take time off from work. Waiting in line is now only a couple hours where it use to be for 10 hours or so. 1iota.com, sign up there and you can get day 2 and 3 tickets and print them out which I just found out about. Just have to wait in line for 2 hours for day 1. Booked hotel a block away from radio city. Its a great time.

Its not difficult, I go every year. Just have to be able to take time off from work. Waiting in line is now only a couple hours where it use to be for 10 hours or so. 1iota.com, sign up there and you can get day 2 and 3 tickets and print them out which I just found out about. Just have to wait in line for 2 hours for day 1. Booked hotel a block away from radio city. Its a great time.

Are the fans served alcohol? They always seemed drunk to me.

lol

Haha I wouldn't doubt if a lot of the fans are drunk! The first year I went, my friend and a few people in line next to us went to get a few beers to bring back. They ended up bringing back about 6 30 packs which was gone within an hour. Some of the people in line do some funny things. 2 years ago, leave it to bills fans, had a stack of fake 100 dollar bills and they were as close to real as could be. He placed them on the other side of the street and people would walk by picking them up and start going nuts. Its right across from nbc studios and rockefeller center so it gets pretty busy there.

Actually, attending the draft is Free - seriously. But you'd have to find out when tickets become available and then be in line to get them. That's why every year you see the Jets-loser fans at the draft. They're all out of work and can sit on line all day long. Now that the JETs FO is better, it's not as fun as when they used to use their #1 choice on tight ends!! But because tickets are free, we will always see the majority of attendees are Jets/Giants fans & distantly followed by Eagle & Patriot fans (they are closer to NYC than most).

Lol now thats funny! never thought about why so many jets fans were there? makes perfect sense now....

obviously its different this eyar with the 3 days, but last year we came on friday night at midnight and waited in line for a pass that then allowed us to get a ticket for sat/sunday. I'd assume they will do the same this year, but starting thursday night? other then that, its jsut a long wait in line with a 500-1000 people. bring a book, some food, or beer in kuzi's to pass the time... hwoever if you bring beer, bring something to piss in. yes you read that right. i ended up stealing some other random Bills fan's gatorade container to leak into.