Fire In The Sky

/dev/null

Love the comments. Particularly the one that claims there's a government coverup already surrounding the real cause.

I've seen two meteors roughly that bright (enough to cast shadows). One in the Adirondacks, when I was about 14. Another about 12 years ago, which may have been the coolest thing I've ever seen - I actually saw it pass through a cloud.

Love the comments. Particularly the one that claims there's a government coverup already surrounding the real cause.

I've seen two meteors roughly that bright (enough to cast shadows). One in the Adirondacks, when I was about 14. Another about 12 years ago, which may have been the coolest thing I've ever seen - I actually saw it pass through a cloud.

Reminds me of Grandpa coming out of the bathroom.

Why? Are they setting up cameras? They could just be like Japanese tourists and ask you to take their picture for them

Maybe I should have said: "Watch for Martian War Machines"

It was an astroid that was blown up by nukes. That's why the world leaders were here last week, it was a cover to inform them all that the U.S. and Russia had a joint effort to blow it up. And the president's initiative to land on an astroid is really because there are more coming, and it will take landing on them to plant nukes to change their trajectory. The Mayans forsaw this occurring in 2012.

It was an astroid that was blown up by nukes. That's why the world leaders were here last week, it was a cover to inform them all that the U.S. and Russia had a joint effort to blow it up. And the president's initiative to land on an astroid is really because there are more coming, and it will take landing on them to plant nukes to change their trajectory. The Mayans forsaw this occurring in 2012.

Astroid. Is that like a hemorrhoid?

Wait ... for real?

Wait ... for real?

Do you think any of those "world leader" idiots he listed could pull off that stuff?

If so, then as Journey said to Tony Soprano "Keep on believin'".

Occum's shaver might make the word "Googlebot" pop into your head.

Do you think any of those "world leader" idiots he listed could pull off that stuff?

If so, then as Journey said to Tony Soprano "Keep on believin'".

Occum's shaver might make the word "Googlebot" pop into your head.

*Shakes fist towards the sky

" :thumbsup: U GOOGLEBOT!!!!"

:censored: