Jon Gruden's QB Camp

McBeane

It's an hour long special tonight at 7 on ESPN. Looks to be very interesting, and I will definitely be watching. Regardless of what you think of Gruden, it will be nice to see the Top 4 prospects in a way that most have probably not seen them.

Are the ones the are already up on youtube just snippets or the whole segments?

So far on youtube there is one with Bradford, Clausen, McCoy and Tebow.

I haven't seen the ones on youtube. If they are like 10-12 minutes each then they are probably they whole thing.

It's an hour long special tonight at 7 on ESPN. Looks to be very interesting, and I will definitely be watching. Regardless of what you think of Gruden, it will be nice to see the Top 4 prospects in a way that most have probably not seen them.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the posters on this board will watching something else tonight at 7pm....

Speaking of the Sabres game tonight, I only get it in regular def and I got every home game in HD all season. That's messed up.

I live in Syracuse now and have Time Warner, and none of the Sabres games on MSG HD were in HD. It's been awful. I actually didn't mind the Versus games so I could finally see some HD.