Let the Doom & Gloom reign

Defense wins championships, that's an undeniable fact. When you have the #30 ranked run defense, you have to fix it. The plan is to have Troup play on run plays and Williams on passing downs.

How do you know Wang won't be a good LT? Look at Peters, an UDFA Tight End who became a LT. The offense was a huge dysfunctional mess and Jauron was to blame for all of it. He didn't have the team prepared and led the league 2 out of 3 years in injuries. With better S&C coaches, the injuries will be significantly less and these guys will be able to stay on the field to build some chemistry together. I like that Gailey plans to build his offense to the strength of his players, and not try and force them into something that isn't going to work (like the no-huddle offense).

Nobody knows the Bills or Ralph's future, nobody. So why worry about it now. Is the world going to come to an end on Dec 21, 2012? Are you going to worry yourself to death about it?

Chances are that Wang will not be a serviceable OT in the NFL. Why? Because NFL LOT's predominantly come from rounds 1 and 2. Teams find RB's, LB's, G's, and other positions later in the draft, but you don't find instant or future starters at LOT in round 5. Donald Penn and Jason Peters are the only LOT's found in the UDFA ranks from the past 04-08 who became starters at the position. Throw in 5th-7th round picks, and you'll still find that about 28 out of 32 LOT's came from rounds 1-3.

When you bank on project players working out at positions like QB and LOT, you'll be bankrupt at the positions. And as much as DJ deserves a lot of blame for the offense, why did the team trade Peters without a proven backup behind him. DJ didn't make that move all by himself. Now look at Baltimore who may be discussing trading Gaither, but they've got a plan behind him with Oher. Ditto for New Orleans with Jammal Brown. But not Buffalo. No, they've got all the answers, but it's DJ's fault for everything. Convenient now that he's gone.

The Bills OL is a mess. Project players at LOT, LG is a 2nd year man who seems fine, C is a journeyman, RG is a guy coming back from a serious injury, and ROT is manned by a guy Oakland let go. Then again, Chan Gailey can do anything.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll finally win the superbowl this year. We have a a real hall of famer coming at at right tackle (green) and Demetrius Bell has the hang of it for left tackle. clearly we have the best offensive line in the AFL. Levi Brown is a stud and will be right up there with Marino and Rothlesberger taking us to the bowl in his first season. I love the idea of getting rid of TO and Josh Reed which opens up positions for those great receivers we've been hiding on the bench and on the taxi squad to shine. Getting rid of Schobel by going to a 3-4 and bringing in all of those guys in the later rounds of the draft to fill out the defensive front seven was a stroke of genius. My only question is whether we will go undefeated and have a perfect season like the 72 Dolphins!

Fantastic post!!!! There you go no doom and gloom there. This must make you optmistic Bills fans feel more at ease. LMAF

Fantastic post!!!! There you go no doom and gloom there. This must make you optmistic Bills fans feel more at ease. LMAF

oh it is sooo great to wake up in the morning knowing we have made all the right moves to win the superbowl this year. To think I was going to be satisfied with only nine wins! You know with this 3-4 defense and all of the new players coming in that nobody ever heard of and who couldn't pass other teams physicals, is it too much to hope that we not only be undefeated but also (dare I say it?)....UNSCORED UPON??? Some naysayer sumbitch is going to say that it is unlikely we will not be scored upon but to such a crabby naysayer, I say "go back to Al Qaeda!!" you disloyal bills fan!!!

Incorrect. I've shown numerous stats proving people wrong. You have made statements like "Defense wins championships" which again was wrong. You have compared LT to Spiller simply because Buddy 'picked' both of them with no statistical evidence.

Nope, I'm saying Chandler and Buddy aren't gonna be much better and to expect them to be is irrational. I'm not sure if you've read anything I've posted.

And haha, you still haven't answered the question.

You complained about Andra Davis and were proven wrong. You complained about Dwan Edwards were proven wrong. You complained about the strength & conditioning and again you were proven wrong.

So you wanted the Bills to pick Timmy Tebow with the 9th overall pick and now you're all mad like someone pissed in your corn flakes. Since you like to hear what the "so called" experts say, those "so called" experts say that Denver got scared because they thought Buffalo was trying to trade back into the first round and grab Tebow, when in fact they the Bills were trying to get NT Dan Williams. These "so called" experts also said they expected Tebow to be drafted in the 2nd to 3rd round and will take a few years for Tebow to develop. Also, the "so called" experts say this year's draft class was not good for QB's and next year's class will be a better year for QB's. Considering Nix took part in drafting Drew Brees, E.Manning/Rivers in SD, I'd say he knows what to look for in a QB. But none of this matters to doom and gloomers like you, you expect all the Bills problems to be solved in 1 offseason. According to you, the Bills were suppose to reach for players even though they didn't fit the positions they were looking for, just to fill a hole...yeah, that makes a lot of sense (sarcasm), draft more players that don't workout and be stuck with them for the next 2-3 years only to have to replace them again. Nix is rebuilding this team the right way and it should have been done like this 10 years ago. If you don't like and are still mad that the Bills didn't draft your little Timmy, then go become a Broncos fan.

Chances are that Wang will not be a serviceable OT in the NFL. Why? Because NFL LOT's predominantly come from rounds 1 and 2. Teams find RB's, LB's, G's, and other positions later in the draft, but you don't find instant or future starters at LOT in round 5. Donald Penn and Jason Peters are the only LOT's found in the UDFA ranks from the past 04-08 who became starters at the position. Throw in 5th-7th round picks, and you'll still find that about 28 out of 32 LOT's came from rounds 1-3.

When you bank on project players working out at positions like QB and LOT, you'll be bankrupt at the positions. And as much as DJ deserves a lot of blame for the offense, why did the team trade Peters without a proven backup behind him. DJ didn't make that move all by himself. Now look at Baltimore who may be discussing trading Gaither, but they've got a plan behind him with Oher. Ditto for New Orleans with Jammal Brown. But not Buffalo. No, they've got all the answers, but it's DJ's fault for everything. Convenient now that he's gone.

The Bills OL is a mess. Project players at LOT, LG is a 2nd year man who seems fine, C is a journeyman, RG is a guy coming back from a serious injury, and ROT is manned by a guy Oakland let go. Then again, Chan Gailey can do anything.

very interesting stats. probably explains why these are the 2 highest paid positions on average and why the bills haven't addressed them and why currently the bills have the worst odds of winning the sb (+10,000-same as oakland, tb, kc,detroit,rams and cleveland) while much maligned washington has improved to +2000 from +5000 after the mcnabb deal.

You complained about Andra Davis and were proven wrong. You complained about Dwan Edwards were proven wrong. You complained about the strength & conditioning and again you were proven wrong.

Lol, I'm not complaining at all. I think you should re-read the posts, Mike. I wasn't proven wrong about any of those things. Dwan Edwards did fail two physicals. Other teams' garbage.

So you wanted the Bills to pick Timmy Tebow with the 9th overall pick and now you're all mad like someone pissed in your corn flakes.

Christ you're dense. Quit putting words in my mouth. No I didn't nearly want Tim Tebow with the 9th pick. You're being really obtuse here.

Since you like to hear what the "so called" experts say,

Again, you're being dense. That isn't true at all, Mike.

those "so called" experts say that Denver got scared because they thought Buffalo was trying to trade back into the first round and grab Tebow, when in fact they the Bills were trying to get NT Dan Williams. These "so called" experts also said they expected Tebow to be drafted in the 2nd to 3rd round and will take a few years for Tebow to develop. Also, the "so called" experts say this year's draft class was not good for QB's and next year's class will be a better year for QB's.

And we haven't even made any free agent moves to shore up the worst QB corps in the league in years.

Considering Nix took part in drafting Drew Brees, E.Manning/Rivers in SD, I'd say he knows what to look for in a QB. But none of this matters to doom and gloomers like you, you expect all the Bills problems to be solved in 1 offseason.

Incorrect again. We have glaring needs and none were addressed, instead we chose a player who will be part-time.

According to you, the Bills were suppose to reach for players even though they didn't fit the positions they were looking for, just to fill a hole...yeah, that makes a lot of sense (sarcasm),

There is definitely a disconnect with reality you're presenting here. We can't afford to take the best athlete, especially since we already have two starting RBs. Who could afford to pick an athlete? NYJ or NE. Not us. It wouldn't have been a reach to take a tackle or QB that would be the future of our team.

draft more players that don't workout and be stuck with them for the next 2-3 years only to have to replace them again.

instead we reached on players we could have signed undrafted :beer:

Nix is rebuilding this team the right way and it should have been done like this 10 years ago. If you don't like and are still mad that the Bills didn't draft your little Timmy, then go become a Broncos fan.

Lol, you're so off-base it is almost unbelievable. I suggest you re-read the posts again instead of stamping your feet and yammering on about how IF YER NOT WITH US YER AGAINST US!!!!!

Lol, I'm not complaining at all. I think you should re-read the posts, Mike. I wasn't proven wrong about any of those things. Dwan Edwards did fail two physicals. Other teams' garbage.

Christ you're dense. Quit putting words in my mouth. No I didn't nearly want Tim Tebow with the 9th pick. You're being really obtuse here.

Again, you're being dense. That isn't true at all, Mike.

And we haven't even made any free agent moves to shore up the worst QB corps in the league in years.

Incorrect again. We have glaring needs and none were addressed, instead we chose a player who will be part-time.

There is definitely a disconnect with reality you're presenting here. We can't afford to take the best athlete, especially since we already have two starting RBs. Who could afford to pick an athlete? NYJ or NE. Not us. It wouldn't have been a reach to take a tackle or QB that would be the future of our team.

instead we reached on players we could have signed undrafted :beer:

Lol, you're so off-base it is almost unbelievable. I suggest you re-read the posts again instead of stamping your feet and yammering on about how IF YER NOT WITH US YER AGAINST US!!!!!

Where did we reach for players? Suggest reading this: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=113698

Dwan Edwards failed 2 physicals, but was a huge part of the Ravens defense. Edwards had a big game in the playoffs last year vs the Patriots (including a pivotal sack on Brady). The article that was provided showed comments from Ngata that stated losing Edwards is a huge blow to their defense. But you don't want to hear that do you, you're just stuck on the fact that Edwards failed 2 physicals instead of Edwards' ability on the field. Good for you, keep the blinders on :wallbash:

You clearly wanted to know my thoughts on Tebow numerous times, so it's obvious that you wanted him. If the Bills didn't pick Tebow at #9, how else were the Bills going to draft him at? Go call the Whaambulance already....WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Worst QB corps in the league? So what you're implying is Dick Jauron and his offensive coaches were great coaches/teachers, and if Jauron & co couldn't get these guys to perform at a good level no one can. That's what you're implying. Nevermind that we saw the same boring offensive set all the time: 3 WR, 1TE, 1RB, no WR in motion, Evans lined up on the outside. Let's forget that Edwards went 4-0 as a starter before he got his bell rung by Adrian Wilson. Let's also forget that there was no QB coach last year after AVP was thrown to the fire 10 days before the season. Plain and simple, Jauron is a good secondary coach, nothing more. Jauron and his staff was one of the worst coaching staffs in Bills history. Only time will tell about how well Gailey can teach, mentor & coach this offense.

You're the one that's dense by expecting the Bills to reach on players. Nix liked only 2 of the top OT's in the draft, but they were gone by the time the Bills drafted at #9, but you expected Nix to draft one even though the OT didn't fit in as an LT. With the Spiller pick, I see that pick as the Byrd pick from last year when fans were saying WTF?! Facts are, Fred Jackson is 29 and has about 3-4 years left, Lynch will be out of here, either traded or once his contract expires. Neither RB are elite RB's.

You keep whining that "glaring needs" weren't addressed. It's obvious that you are completely clueless. The Bills had one of the worst run defenses and are switching to a hybrid 3-4, so the Bills put the focus on the defense this year. Next year's draft, a majority of it will be spent on the offense. But you don't want to hear that, you have unreasonable expectations that the Bills are suppose to fix all problems in one year. You don't want to hear that this year's QB's in the draft are garbage, you don't want to hear that it's going to take 2-3 years to rebuild this team. You act like the Bills have only 1 or 2 years left in Buffalo. I'd rather have a team that is built to be a long-term contender, compared to a team that only has a 2-3 year window of success (like the Sabres in 05-06).

Where did we reach for players? Suggest reading this: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=113698

Dwan Edwards failed 2 physicals, but was a huge part of the Ravens defense. Edwards had a big game in the playoffs last year vs the Patriots (including a pivotal sack on Brady). The article that was provided showed comments from Ngata that losing Edwards is a huge blow to their defense. But you don't want to hear that do you, you're just stuck on the fact that Edwards failed 2 physicals instead of Edwards ability on the field. Good for you, keep the blinders on :beer:

You clearly wanted to know my thoughts on Tebow numerous times, so it's obvious that you wanted him. If the Bills didn't pick Tebow at #9, how else were the Bills going to draft him at? Go call the Whaambulance already....WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Worst QB corps in the league? So what you're imply is Dick Jauron and his offensive coaches were great coaches/teachers, and if Jauron & co couldn't get these guys to perform at a good level no one can. That's what you're implying. Nevermind that we saw the same boring offensive set all the time: 3 WR, 1TE, 1RB, no WR in motion, Evans lined up on the outside. Let's forget that Edwards went 4-0 as a starter before he got his bell rung by Adrian Wilson. Let's also forget that there was no QB coach last year after AVP was thrown to the fire 10 days before the season. Plain and simple, Jauron is a good secondary coach, nothing more. Jauron and his staff was one of the worst coaching staffs in Bills history. Only time will tell about how well Gailey can teach, mentor & coach this offense.

You're the one that's dense by expecting the Bills to reach on players. Nix liked only 2 of the top OT's in the draft, but they were gone by the time the Bills drafted at #9, but you expected Nix to draft one even though the OT didn't fit in as an LT. With the Spiller pick, I see that pick as the Byrd pick from last year when fans were saying WTF?! Facts are, Fred Jackson is 29 and has about 3-4 years left, Lynch will be out of here, either traded or once his contract expires. Neither RB are elite RB's.

You keep whining that "glaring needs" weren't addressed. It's obvious that you are completely clueless. The Bills had one of the worst run defenses and are switching to a hybrid 3-4, so the Bills put the focus on the defense this year. Next year's draft, a majority of it will be spent on the offense. But you don't want to hear that, you have unreasonable expectations that the Bills are suppose to fix all problems in one year. You don't want to hear that this year's QB's in the draft are garbage, you don't want to hear that it's going to take 2-3 years to rebuild this team. You act like the Bills have only 1 or 2 years left in Buffalo. I'd rather have a team that is built to be a long-term contender, compared to a team that only has a 2-3 year window of success (like the Sabres in 05-06).

Mike, arguing with this clown is like arguing with the wall. Anyone that expects the Bills to fill every single hole in one offseason is clueless. Bottom line, once the season is finished and we see all the differences from this year compared to last year, then we can finally gauge where this team is going. If you like it great, if not, go down to your local grocery store, buy a box of straws, take one and suck it up!!! My prediction for the year is anywhere between 8-8 & 9-7. It will be nice to see no more deferring kicks, no more bend-don't-break Tampon 2 defense, no more "It's hard to win in the NFL". I'm so glad Skeletor is no longer coaching this team.

Mike, arguing with this clown is like arguing with the wall. Anyone that expects the Bills to fill every single hole in one offseason is clueless. Bottom line, once the season is finished and we see all the differences from this year compared to last year, then we can finally gauge where this team is going. If you like it great, if not, go down to your local grocery store, buy a box of straws, take one and suck it up!!! My prediction for the year is anywhere between 8-8 & 9-7. It will be nice to see no more deferring kicks, no more bend-don't-break Tampon 2 defense, no more "It's hard to win in the NFL". I'm so glad Skeletor is no longer coaching this team.

I hear ya about Skeletor & his crew.

Dwan Edwards failed 2 physicals, but was a huge part of the Ravens defense. Edwards had a big game in the playoffs last year vs the Patriots (including a pivotal sack on Brady). The article that was provided showed comments from Ngata that stated losing Edwards is a huge blow to their defense. But you don't want to hear that do you, you're just stuck on the fact that Edwards failed 2 physicals instead of Edwards' ability on the field. Good for you, keep the blinders on :beer:

Worst QB corps in the league? So what you're implying is Dick Jauron and his offensive coaches were great coaches/teachers, and if Jauron & co couldn't get these guys to perform at a good level no one can. That's what you're implying. Nevermind that we saw the same boring offensive set all the time: 3 WR, 1TE, 1RB, no WR in motion, Evans lined up on the outside. Let's forget that Edwards went 4-0 as a starter before he got his bell rung by Adrian Wilson. Let's also forget that there was no QB coach last year after AVP was thrown to the fire 10 days before the season. Plain and simple, Jauron is a good secondary coach, nothing more. Jauron and his staff was one of the worst coaching staffs in Bills history. Only time will tell about how well Gailey can teach, mentor & coach this offense.

Dwan Edwards FAILED TWO PHYSICALS, but was a huge part of the Ravens defense. Edwards had a big game in the playoffs last year vs the Patriots (including a pivotal sack on Brady). The article that was provided showed comments from Ngata that stated losing Edwards is a huge blow to their defense.

DUH...he FAILED TWO PHYSICALS and we are relying on him to carry a major load as a starter in a new defense? :wallbash:

Dwan Edwards FAILED TWO PHYSICALS, but was a huge part of the Ravens defense. Edwards had a big game in the playoffs last year vs the Patriots (including a pivotal sack on Brady). The article that was provided showed comments from Ngata that stated losing Edwards is a huge blow to their defense.

DUH...he FAILED TWO PHYSICALS and we are relying on him to carry a major load as a starter in a new defense? :beer:

But didn't Edwards pass a physical by the same doctor that saved Kevin Everett's life? After that Everett's horrific injury, there was talk that Everett would be paralyzed, but he's walking. So if the doctor (forget his name) that saved Everett life gives his thumb up on Edwards, that should be good enough FOR ANYONE!!!

But didn't Edwards pass a physical by the same doctor that saved Kevin Everett's life? After that Everett's horrific injury, there was talk that Everett would be paralyzed, but he's walking. So if the doctor (forget his name) that saved Everett life gives his thumb up on Edwards, that should be good enough FOR ANYONE!!!

these are just opinions. the fact that a surgeon had great success with a particular patient doesn't make it a given that his opinion on another patient (and a different issue ie: survival versus playing in the nfl at a high level for a long time) is more valuable than another physician's. what is concerning is that there didn't seem to be much interest (and no offers) elsewhere which might tend to support the raven's concerns.

these are just opinions. the fact that a surgeon had great success with a particular patient doesn't make it a given that his opinion on another patient (and a different issue ie: survival versus playing in the nfl at a high level for a long time) is more valuable than another physician's. what is concerning is that there didn't seem to be much interest (and no offers) elsewhere which might tend to support the raven's concerns.

Considering Everett had a life treating spinal cord injury and was thought he could never walk again, I'd say that is a well qualified surgeon and would take his advice. What also gave me a vote of confidence was when Haloti Ngata said Edwards' departure leaves a huge void on the Ravens defense. Yes, Edwards had major surgery, but he stayed healthy all last year and had a stellar game in the playoffs vs the Patriots.

To be honest, the Bills Doctors ability to recognize a serious injury to Everett and take the appropriate and quick action certainly helped Everett to recover as well as he has. But this has little to do with certifying a different player as a good health risk or not.

Neck injuries are a tricky thing. And the fact that the Ravens withdrew their extension offer because Edwards refused another surgery, and Denver and Seattle both failed him on a physical for the same problem should send up HUGE red flags. Three teams Doctors say he should not play the way he is, the Bills Doctor(s) say he can. Sounds like a pretty big gamble to me both on the part of the Bills, and on the part of Edwards who is risking his (quality of) life.

To be honest, the Bills Doctors ability to recognize a serious injury to Everett and take the appropriate and quick action certainly helped Everett to recover as well as he has. But this has little to do with certifying a different player as a good health risk or not.

Neck injuries are a tricky thing. And the fact that the Ravens withdrew their extension offer because Edwards refused another surgery, and Denver and Seattle both failed him on a physical for the same problem should send up HUGE red flags. Three teams Doctors say he should not play the way he is, the Bills Doctor(s) say he can. Sounds like a pretty big gamble to me both on the part of the Bills, and on the part of Edwards who is risking his (quality of) life.

I hope Edwards isn't risking further permanent damage. I like how Edwards played last year, plus anyone that sacks Brady gets a big thumbs up by me (especially in the playoffs). Edwards wasn't signed to a long-term deal, so he's basically a stop gap until our new rookies can develop and eventually take over the position.

not good enough for two other teams and he left the Ravens because he refused to have surgery that the Ravens wanted. I don't care if freakin Marcus Welby or the oversexed guys from Greys anatomy swore he could play...I sure wouldn't rest my defensive line hopes on this guy.

Considering Everett had a life treating spinal cord injury and was thought he could never walk again, I'd say that is a well qualified surgeon and would take his advice. What also gave me a vote of confidence was when Haloti Ngata said Edwards' departure leaves a huge void on the Ravens defense. Yes, Edwards had major surgery, but he stayed healthy all last year and had a stellar game in the playoffs vs the Patriots.

the best anyone can give is a probability of further serious injury and for future performance. it's far from an exact science. i suspect the bills doc gave somewhat better probabilities or the bills were willing to accept less than great probabilities or both. no really encouraging scenarios exist here.

Why shouldn't doom & gloom reign? The Bills have been bad to really bad for a decade. They are treading water while the Jets and Dolphins have gotten better and the Patriots are, well, the Patriots. Anyone who doesn't think the Bills will finish 4th in the division and not have a losing record, good luck to you. You will just be disappointed once again.

My theory is : watch the games live that you think they can win and TIVO all the others (delete the TIVO's losses). That way, you pretty much see all the games they win and almost none of the games they lose. I still believe the Bills were 6-4 last year. Who Hoooooo!!

Incorrect assumption yet again, and you're puttin' up that strawman yet again. I want to hear your opinion on the Denver draft of Tebow because your opinion is that NFL teams always scout and draft well and we shouldn't question their judgment.

Worst QB corps in the league?
Yes
So what you're implying is Dick Jauron and his offensive coaches were great coaches/teachers

Nope, you're doing the whole strawman thing again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man Please don't do that.

, and if Jauron & co couldn't get these guys to perform at a good level no one can.That's what you're implying.

Incorrect

You're the one that's dense by expecting the Bills to reach on players. Nix liked only 2 of the top OT's in the draft, but they were gone by the time the Bills drafted at #9, but you expected Nix to draft one even though the OT didn't fit in as an LT.

Troup was a reach, that kid out of South Dakota State Tech Comm. College was a reach

You keep whining

Incorrect, you shouldn't try to invalidate people's opinions by calling them whines.

that "glaring needs" weren't addressed. It's obvious that you are completely clueless. The Bills had one of the worst run defenses and are switching to a hybrid 3-4, so the Bills put the focus on the defense this year. Next year's draft, a majority of it will be spent on the offense.

We already spent a majority of our draft on offense - CJ Spiller when we didn't need him :beer:

But you don't want to hear that, you have unreasonable expectations that the Bills are suppose to fix all problems in one year. You don't want to hear that this year's QB's in the draft are garbage, you don't want to hear that it's going to take 2-3 years to rebuild this team. You act like the Bills have only 1 or 2 years left in Buffalo. I'd rather have a team that is built to be a long-term contender, compared to a team that only has a 2-3 year window of success (like the Sabres in 05-06).

What do you think is the percent chance Gailey and Nix will be here in four years? I'm going with 15%.

Incorrect assumption yet again, and you're puttin' up that strawman yet again. I want to hear your opinion on the Denver draft of Tebow because your opinion is that NFL teams always scout and draft well and we shouldn't question their judgment.

Yes

Nope, you're doing the whole strawman thing again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man Please don't do that.

Incorrect

Troup was a reach, that kid out of South Dakota State Tech Comm. College was a reach

Incorrect, you shouldn't try to invalidate people's opinions by calling them whines.

We already spent a majority of our draft on offense - CJ Spiller when we didn't need him :beer:

What do you think is the percent chance Gailey and Nix will be here in four years? I'm going with 15%.

I think Denver is going to be much worse this year. They traded off all their good talent and are starting from scratch, when there was no reason to. McDaniels is an idiot, he pissed off all of the good players on his team and traded them away. If Tebow becomes successful, it will take a few years, expect the Broncos to go through so growing pains with him.

You can keep making up excuses "Strawman" etc, but anyone that thinks Jauron and Company coached and mentored our players to their full potential is blind. I'm not saying these guys on offense get a free pass, but considering the huge cluster f@ck at OBD last year, I'd say these guys deserve a fresh start with a new coaching staff. We saw the same formations, the same plays. Jauron & co did not play to the players strengths, which is something Gailey is changing.

So you know for a fact that Troup was a reach. I didn't know you were an NFL scout? What the hell are you doing on here then? :wallbash:

Only time will tell about Spiller.

It's too early to tell about Gailey, I'll give you my estimation at the end of the season.