Lynch for Brandon Marshall

i'm the last one that wants to trade lynch. i think he is a complete beast. but if the two troubled players were traded for each other and given both a change of scenery and 3rd chances, Marshall might be able to give us the spark the T.O. wasn't able to give us. Marshall just signed his tender today to open up the possibility for trade. Trading Lynch for a 2nd rounder would be fatal, trading him for a troubled yet proven offensive weapon, C'mon Son!

i'm the last one that wants to trade lynch. i think he is a complete beast. but if the two troubled players were traded for each other and given both a change of scenery and 3rd chances, Marshall might be able to give us the spark the T.O. wasn't able to give us. Marshall just signed his tender today to open up the possibility for trade. Trading Lynch for a 2nd rounder would be fatal, trading him for a troubled yet proven offensive weapon, C'mon Son!

T.O. couldn't give us "the spark" because there was no running game. No QB to pass him the ball.

All mainly due to the fact that there was NO O-Line!

Trading for Brandon Marshall would just set this team back a step or two. Focus on getting OUR OWN players. If we are going to trade for anybody, it should be some personnel to fit the 3-4 defensive scheme, like Merriman or Shaun Rogers.

Sure. Because a team that just spent a high pick on Knowshon Moreno last year wants to give up one of the most talented wideouts in the league ("troubled" or not) for...Marshawn Lynch. Let's get real here.

And I'm the last guy that wants to get rid of a prospect like Brian Brohm, but maybe we should consider trading him to the Colts for Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney...I know Freeney isn't the prototypical 3-4 DE, but his raw skills could be fit into our scheme...I just think we should consider it...or Lindell for Tom Brady might work as well...

You should go back to pleasuring yourself to the thought of rapists and thugs playing for your favorite football team and leave the opining to the non-retarded

And I'm the last guy that wants to get rid of a prospect like Brian Brohm, but maybe we should consider trading him to the Colts for Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney...I know Freeney isn't the prototypical 3-4 DE, but his raw skills could be fit into our scheme...I just think we should consider it...or Lindell for Tom Brady might work as well...

:ph34r: