ICE...your crap is so old it's nauseating

BilzFanGA

So sayeth the iceman.

"I said 'If we put it in bledsoes hands we lose, if we don't and put it in McGahee and the D's hands we win' Seems I was right. Folks...we won this game in spite of Drew Bledsoe. 3 more ill advised and crappy picks. AGAIN Great pocket. AGAIN all the time in the world. Over, under, behind throws. "

ICE -

I read a post early 2day from you prophecying about how later today we will be discussing another loss because of Drew Bledsoe. Way to be behind your team. You probably were rooting for them to lose just so you could look like a genius.

Seemed to me that Willis McGahee (of whom I have worn a jersey since the beginning of the year) had about 22 carries for about 60 yards at the time we were up 24-3.

How in God's creation do you try to make this to where the Bills won in spite of Drew Bledsoe. Drew Bledsoe had a couple of bad throws but led his team to multiple score after multiple score, and was incredible on 3rd down. He had a very good game in my opinion, and made a couple of bad throws which the other team took advantage of. McGahee was stubborn, but was not overly effective until later in the 2nd half. I loved them sticking with the running game, but we were not dominant by any means, so to say that Willis carried us is not even close to being a true statement. It was a great balance of us setting up the Running Game with the Passing Game and having great balance by the time the end result was there.

You try to act like you are right about everything and act like a damned little kid in having to try and prove it, even if it's not true.

Some people act like your posts are entertaining, and some of them are every once and a while insightful, but when you get on when of your vendetta kicks (and right now it's Drew Bledsoe), it get's to the point where you take away from being a knowledgeable Bills Fan, which I think you are one, and it comes across as someone who just is trying to get attention.

Let the hate go, and enjoy the Bills being a pretty decent team and on the upswing "IN SPITE OF DREW BLEDSOE). It's amazing but on Drew Bledsoe's worst days he seems to have suffered from the rest of the team not showing up as well. It's a team game. Drew had a good game, as did the entire offensive team.

Another thing you are wrong about. MIKE WILLIAMS. He's turning into a pretty damned good offensive tackle, so your crusade about moving him to guard needs to go away as well. It's amazing what a good offensive line coach will do, but it takes time.

So sayeth the iceman.

"I said 'If we put it in bledsoes hands we lose, if we don't and put it in McGahee and the D's hands we win' Seems I was right. Folks...we won this game in spite of Drew Bledsoe. 3 more ill advised and crappy picks. AGAIN Great pocket. AGAIN all the time in the world. Over, under, behind throws. "

ICE -

I read a post early 2day from you prophecying about how later today we will be discussing another loss because of Drew Bledsoe.  Way to be behind your team.  You probably were rooting for them to lose just so you could look like a genius.

Seemed to me that Willis McGahee (of whom I have worn a jersey since the beginning of the year) had about 22 carries for about 60 yards at the time we were up 24-3.

How in God's creation do you try to make this to where  the Bills won in spite of Drew Bledsoe.  Drew Bledsoe had a couple of bad throws but led his team to multiple score after multiple score, and was incredible on 3rd down.  He had a very good game in my opinion, and made a couple of bad throws which the other team took advantage of.  McGahee was stubborn, but was not overly effective until later in the 2nd half.  I loved them sticking with the running game, but we were not dominant by any means, so to say that Willis carried us is not even close to being a true statement.  It was a great balance of us setting up the Running Game with the Passing Game and having great balance by the time the end result was there.

You try to act like you are right about everything and act like a damned little kid in having to try and prove it, even if it's not true. 

Some people act like your posts are entertaining, and some of them are every once and a while insightful, but when you get on when of your vendetta kicks (and right now it's Drew Bledsoe), it get's to the point where you take away from being a knowledgeable Bills Fan, which I think you are one, and it comes across as someone who just is trying to get attention. 

Let the hate go, and enjoy the Bills being a pretty decent team and on the upswing "IN SPITE OF DREW BLEDSOE).  It's amazing but on Drew Bledsoe's worst days he seems to have suffered from the rest of the team not showing up as well.  It's a team game.  Drew had a good game, as did the entire offensive team.

Another thing you are wrong about.  MIKE WILLIAMS.  He's turning into a pretty damned good offensive tackle, so your crusade about moving him to guard needs to go away as well.  It's amazing what a good offensive line coach will do, but it takes time.

136851[/snapback]

Let me just say this, so our favorite windowlicker doesn't have to: "You're stupid."

Don't worry, next year at this time he'll say how he was the only one saying Williams was going to be a great one if we were patient. RevisionICEd history is the rule.

You misunderstand Ice.

What Ice hates is being wrong, which is too bad because he's so good at it. The problem with ICE is he hates being wrong more than he loves watching the Bills win. When Bledsoe threw 3 TDs the week before vs. the Rams, he called them misleading. MISLEADING! He'll say anything to keep from looking like he's wrong.

He's still pretty pissed at TD for picking Willis McGimpy in the first round. Willis' four TD's today? Totally misleading. The only reason we even scored those points is because Seattle sucks. Let's see how we do against a good team.

We held Alexander, the leading rusher in the NFL, to 39 yards. Was it us? No. Seattle sucks. We got lucky. That stat is very misleading.

Third down conversion rate off the richter. Us? No. Seattle sucks. Very misleading stat.

In fact, the whole win today was misleading. The whole DAY was misleading. This day should have never happened.

So believeth the Iceman. And he should know because nobody's threads get more hits than the Iceman. Nobody. He's an icon. A genius. Just ask him. He'll tell you.

Sorry we won, Ice. Maybe next week we'll lose and you'll be right again.

I honestly don't give a stevestojan one way or the other. As for as being right or wrong, We are still 5-6. and We still don't have a playoff appearance. Even with one it has been what....8+ years since a divisional playoff game? How many superbowl wins do we have?

I will be 'wrong' the day Drew Bledsoe takes this team and leads them to a Superbowl win. Until that day I am still correct just like I have been for about the last 7 years.....our QB play sucks ass and we will continue to not achieve our goal until that changes.

So sayeth the iceman.

ICE -

I read a post early 2day from you prophecying about how later today we will be discussing another loss because of Drew Bledsoe.  Way to be behind your team.  You probably were rooting for them to lose just so you could look like a genius.

How in God's creation do you try to make this to where  the Bills won in spite of Drew Bledsoe.  Drew Bledsoe had a couple of bad throws but led his team to multiple score after multiple score, and was incredible on 3rd down.  He had a very good game in my opinion, and made a couple of bad throws which the other team took advantage of.  McGahee was stubborn, but was not overly effective until later in the 2nd half.  I loved them sticking with the running game, but we were not dominant by any means, so to say that Willis carried us is not even close to being a true statement.  It was a great balance of us setting up the Running Game with the Passing Game and having great balance by the time the end result was there.

Let the hate go, and enjoy the Bills being a pretty decent team and on the upswing "IN SPITE OF DREW BLEDSOE).  It's amazing but on Drew Bledsoe's worst days he seems to have suffered from the rest of the team not showing up as well.  It's a team game.  Drew had a good game, as did the entire offensive team.

Another thing you are wrong about.  MIKE WILLIAMS.  He's turning into a pretty damned good offensive tackle, so your crusade about moving him to guard needs to go away as well.  It's amazing what a good offensive line coach will do, but it takes time.

136851[/snapback]

Amen brother...however, Ice's crusade will continue since he is on his quest for 20,000 posts. Otherwise, why would someone write the same thing over and over and over....