Any "little birds" out there? Where is all the inside info?

PIZ

In past regimes, it seemed we always got inside info. It has been so difficult for some reason this year - maybe that is a good thing for the team, but frustrating for us.

Does anyone have any good scoops like which OT they like, which qb besides Bradford is on their radar, where will Lynch go, and if Lynch goes, what rb's do they like?

In past regimes, it seemed we always got inside info. It has been so difficult for some reason this year - maybe that is a good thing for the team, but frustrating for us.

Does anyone have any good scoops like which OT they like, which qb besides Bradford is on their radar, where will Lynch go, and if Lynch goes, what rb's do they like?

No, but there seems to be people who know some people whose brother knew a little bird.

I think we really like Saffold in the 2nd. Granted, I'm a big fan of his, so maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, however we do have the coaching connection to him:

While Saffold has spoken with quite a few NFL franchises – including the Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers, Miami Dolphins, Atlanta Falcons and Oakland Raiders – the Bills have one added connection providing Buffalo with intimate knowledge about the pass protecting Hoosier.

Saffold’s former offensive line coach at Indiana, Bobby Johnson, joined Chan Gailey’s staff just over a month ago as the assistant offensive line coach. The impact that Johnson had on the development of Saffold was significant.

“Of course, Coach Johnson, it’s always good seeing your coach down there,” Saffold told BuffaloBills.com of his meeting with Johnson and the Bills front office at the NFL combine. “Of course when you get in there for the interview and he’s looking at you, you kind of want to look around at everybody. It really makes you feel more comfortable, especially with me being the only Indiana offensive lineman there.”

A reunited partnership between the two would only serve to help Saffold’s transition to the professional ranks. The bulky tackle is fully aware of the positives that come from further work with Johnson, who obviously already knows his strengths and weaknesses.

“It could be good because anybody could just go ahead and glorify you,” said Saffold. “But somebody that knows your weaknesses can make you better on the road to being a part of the NFL. It’s just being able to be aware that he knows your weaknesses, and to be able to work a lot harder.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...51-73b910b78969

I think we really like Saffold in the 2nd. Granted, I'm a big fan of his, so maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, however we do have the coaching connection to him:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...51-73b910b78969

I'm also a big fan of Saffold since he seems to be one of the only "second tier" OTs in this draft who is capable of playing LT.

Given his connection with our coaching staff, if the Big 3 OTs are gone I still feel somewhat confident we can get him at the top of the 2nd or a late 1st trade in.