Everson Griffen Visits...

Per Twitter: USC junior defensive end Everson Griffen has visited the Buffalo Bills, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation. Griffen turned in an impressive workout at his campus Pro Day workout, running the 40-yard dash in 4.59 seconds at 268 pounds. Griffen also registered a 34-inch vertical leap and a 9-7 broad jump. Griffen posted eight sacks last season.

We have Griffen going at #22. They have also had Pierre-Paul and Trent Williams in, who would be on our mock at #25 and #26.

Are we trading down with Houston or Cincy? Something's going on.

More Info on Griffen

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/front-...amp;position=de

Per Twitter: USC junior defensive end Everson Griffen has visited the Buffalo Bills, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation. Griffen turned in an impressive workout at his campus Pro Day workout, running the 40-yard dash in 4.59 seconds at 268 pounds. Griffen also registered a 34-inch vertical leap and a 9-7 broad jump. Griffen posted eight sacks last season.

We have Griffen going at #22. They have also had Pierre-Paul and Trent Williams in, who would be on our mock at #25 and #26.

More Info on Griffen

I believe Griffen will be the best defensive player of this draft he is my pick for DROY.

I believe Griffen will be the best defensive player of this draft he is my pick for DROY.

I think Griffin is talented, but Buffalo should only be looking at Griffin if there is a trade down into the mid 20's; otherwise, he isn't worth a top 10 pick.

More Info on Griffen

Hard to think that anyone in the top ten is a player CIN covets. And their owner would choke at paying top ten $$$ two years in a row. They'd love to see CB Haden fall, and move Leon Hall to a safety spot. Unlikely. Were I calling their shots, I'd look at an OLB...they want to move Maualuga to MLB. Unless one of the highly-rated DEs fall to them, I can see them selecting Missouri's Witherspoon. They re-signed their DC, Zimmer, to a fat contract, and he's a believer in solid linebackers.

Definitely sounds like Gholston. Workout freak who doesn't bring it every game.

Yep. The Bills are checking him out because there's a good chance he'll be availble when we pick in the 2nd round. The guy also has a lot of question marks and wasn't very consistent, so it seems the Bills want to see him up close because they have a lot of questions they want answered.

Don't stress out about Griffen in the Top 10, it won't happen.

Yep. The Bills are checking him out because there's a good chance he'll be availble when we pick in the 2nd round. The guy also has a lot of question marks and wasn't very consistent, so it seems the Bills want to see him up close because they have a lot of questions they want answered.

Don't stress out about Griffen in the Top 10, it won't happen.

I bet he goes in the top 20 picks!

More Info on Griffen

I'd have to agree with that statement. The Bills haven't been quiet or shy about having looked at some of the top pass rushers in this year's draft.

I wonder if they plan on drafting a DE/OLB tweener high or if this is just us doing our due diligence in case Schobel opts to retire.

I'd have to agree with that statement. The Bills haven't been quiet or shy about having looked at some of the top pass rushers in this year's draft.

I wonder if they plan on drafting a DE/OLB tweener high or if this is just us doing our due diligence in case Schobel opts to retire.

I stand by my prediction that we trade w/Houston so they can grab Spiller at 9. That's assuming the LT's are gone, well, 2 of the 3.