Here's a thought: DRAFT BOTH OF THEM!!!

Washington has traded for McNabb, so ClauSen will not be going there. So I have a brilliant idea for Buffalo:

Trade Lynch, Parrish and Whitner for another 1st round pick (stretch, I know...), Draft ClauSen at 9, with the other 1st rounder, via the trade, take you're Offensive tackle. Round 2: Tim Tebow.

Guaranteed to have a QB of the future one way or the other...Well, maybe....(It is Buffalo!)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Washington has traded for McNabb, so ClauSen will not be going there. So I have a brilliant idea for Buffalo:

Trade Lynch, Parrish and Whitner for another 1st round pick (stretch, I know...), Draft ClauSen at 9, with the other 1st rounder, via the trade, take you're Offensive tackle. Round 2: Tim Tebow.

Guaranteed to have a QB of the future one way or the other...Well, maybe....(It is Buffalo!)

I hate it when people who don't know what they're talking about us the G-word... :rolleyes:

I hate it when people who don't know what they're talking about us the G-word... :rolleyes:

Hey Idiots: IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!...Holy crap, lighten the hell up! Of course its not "logical"! Of course "it wouldn't work in Madden"! Of course some douchebag living in his mom's basement would put a few smily-faces banging their heads against animated walls! Of course all of you know football better than I do! What an ass-am-I!

Let me step away from the keyboard and let all of you "experts" have at it! Excuse me....

Hey Idiots: IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!...Holy crap, lighten the hell up! Of course its not "logical"! Of course "it wouldn't work in Madden"! Of course some douchebag living in his mom's basement would put a few smily-faces banging their heads against animated walls! Of course all of you know football better than I do! What an ass-am-I!

Let me step away from the keyboard and let all of you "experts" have at it! Excuse me....

Are you still promoting TO for president in 2012?

when did you realize you were kidding?

jw

Did you realize you were joking before or after we ripped you apart for this dumb idea?