Michelle Obama calls Kenya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not for your comment in the gang rape thread the other day, I would assume that this post was satire. :angry:

Nothing satirical about it.

How very liberal of you to sympathize with the rapists in a gang rape of a 7 year old girl. :wacko:

Nothing satirical about it.

How very liberal of you to sympathize with the rapists in a gang rape of a 7 year old girl. :wacko:

:angry:

I don't give two ***** about the rapists. Your sweeping stereotype was what I had a problem with.

:angry:

I don't give two ***** about the rapists. Your sweeping stereotype was what I had a problem with.

I didn't paint anyone with a broad brush. I was specifically speaking about those involved. I'm sure that many blacks would agree wholeheartedly with my assessment.

Now can we get back to the discussion of our non-U.S. born president who never offered up his birth certificate for evaluation, instead chose to lock it away in a Hawaiian vault.

I didn't paint anyone with a broad brush. I was specifically speaking about those involved. I'm sure that many blacks would agree wholeheartedly with my assessment.

Now can we get back to the discussion of our non-U.S. born president who never offered up his birth certificate for evaluation, instead chose to lock it away in a Hawaiian vault.

:angry: If you insist.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...rth+certificate

See, maybe it was all a plot even back in 1961. Obama is actually the anti-christ and since his mother was stupid enough to have him in Kenya (the homeland) he had to have the articles in the newspaper planted. Do you have any idea how hard it is (even for the anti-christ) to get that done from the crib?

Republicans are so backwards! Liberals do not sympathize for rapist! Stop tryin to make it seem that way, republicans always do that! Stop being so extreme! Why cant liberals and conservatives stop fighting with each other and instead try to co-operate so that America can become a better country? Oh and regardless if Obama was born in kenya or not, he is officially an American citizen and was raised American and lived the American dream and is more of an American than millions of American born people will ever be for he knows all the culture and history

See, maybe it was all a plot even back in 1961. Obama is actually the anti-christ and since his mother was stupid enough to have him in Kenya (the homeland) he had to have the articles in the newspaper planted. Do you have any idea how hard it is (even for the anti-christ) to get that done from the crib?

How many original copies of 8/4/61 Hawaiian newspapers are kicking around for comparison? It's not like that would be very hard to forge.

What about Michelle's comment? You heard it "straight from the horse's mouth". She said "his home country" Not much room for interpretation there.

I also got a kick out of the final paragraphs of your little link...

Worse, this whole citizenship issue distracts from the real issues of the economy and the war. Obviously, McCain's people are desperate to find anything that will take voters' minds off of the economy and war and focus it someplace else, and this tabloidism is intended as such bait.

The election is less than a week away. Stay focused. Stay on target. The economy is nearly dead from 8 years of GOP leadership and pointless wars. Don;t get suckered into another 4 years of the same by a little mud-slinging.

So, the wars continue and unemployment is at 9.7%. Take a bow Barry.

How many original copies of 8/4/61 Hawaiian newspapers are kicking around for comparison? It's not like that would be very hard to forge.

What about Michelle's comment? You heard it "straight from the horse's mouth". She said "his home country" Not much room for interpretation there.

So what, exactly, constitutes "proof" in your eyes, then? Newspapers can be forged, the birth certificate released by Hawaii is forged, witness statements are lies...

Basically, there's not one shred of information that could conceivably come to light that you wouldn't filter through your "conspiracy" preconception. So what's even the !@#$ing point of discussing it with you?

(Never mind that, even if he was born in Kenya, it wouldn't matter. The qualification for being a "natural born citizen" doesn't include being born within the country's borders.)

:angry::wacko: Somehow I doubt that master plan would succeed.

My guess on Michelle's comment is that she was referring to it as where his ancestors came from.

So, the wars continue and unemployment is at 9.7%. Take a bow Barry.

Finally, a legitimate complaint.

So what, exactly, constitutes "proof" in your eyes, then? Newspapers can be forged, the birth certificate released by Hawaii is forged, witness statements are lies...

Basically, there's not one shred of information that could conceivably come to light that you wouldn't filter through your "conspiracy" preconception. So what's even the !@#$ing point of discussing it with you?

(Never mind that, even if he was born in Kenya, it wouldn't matter. The qualification for being a "natural born citizen" doesn't include being born within the country's borders.)

Citizenship wouldn't be affected if he were born in Kenya, but "natural born citizen" means born in this country.

:angry::wacko: Somehow I doubt that master plan would succeed.

My guess on Michelle's comment is that she was referring to it as where his ancestors came from.

Finally, a legitimate complaint.

At least I ended on a high note.

Point of Order: Who does make the post, no post decisions? A week or so ago I got a PM from someone who said he wasn't allowed to post here any more....

Just asking for my own information.

That would be the moderators...