1. 1. Which team do you follow?

• Yankees
    • Red Sox
    • Other

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grew up as a Mets fans and became a huge Indians fan right when the movie Major League came out (gotta like Willie Mays Hayes and Jake Taylor). However, when your favorite team has to trade 2 reigning CY Young winners in back to back seasons because of money, you tend to lose interest. It's just not fair for some teams.

That's what I was thinking to myself when this happened...

A-Roid

The biggest kitty move in sports- hitting a guy in the face when you have a !@#$ing catcher's mask on!

I'll never get why this is celebrated by Sox fans. All it shows is that Varitek is a cheap shot coward.

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying right out loud. :rolleyes:

However, you and anyone born after 1986 is exempt from my front-running opinion. I tend to forget that there are a number of kids running around OTW. However, it's too bad you didn't have to endure those bad Yankee squads that Donny Baseball headed. But the Bills/Sabres are probably enough to toughen your mettle.

I was born on the Westside of Buffalo in 1980, when I was 7 my folks moved us down to Fort lauderdale. My bro and I went to our very first spring training that year and got to meet and take a pic with Donny Baseball, we were hooked from that moment and I am still a die hard pinstriper to this day.

And I still have the picture.