Lawn Care service

zevo

Does anyone use a lawn care service for fertilizer treatments and such. I used to do it myself but it turns out its probably worth it to just hire a service. Last year my lawn grew some sort of brown disease and I dont wan to get that again. Any recommendations?

Bummin' about living in the trailer park again?

Even trailer parks and hillbilly towns have nice lawns. :lol: !@#$ing neighbors! Leave it alone so mine doesn't look so bad! It is grass, it will grow! :(

What gets me are the people that are crazy about their lawn and then winter comes and you never see them shoveling their driveways! Up and down packing it down... :doh:

What gets me are the people that are crazy about their lawn and then winter comes and you never see them shoveling their driveways! Up and down packing it down... :(

I'm the opposite. My driveway is the nicest looking one in the winter, perfect edges, sidewalk is nice and wide, and everyone else does either the bare miminum or nothing at all. In summer, I just cut the grass, nothing else. Don't even rake the leaves.

I'm the opposite. My driveway is the nicest looking one in the winter, perfect edges, sidewalk is nice and wide, and everyone else does either the bare miminum or nothing at all. In summer, I just cut the grass, nothing else. Don't even rake the leaves.

That is exactly what I do! :(:doh: That is what I meant. Even when they do shovel... It is like they hired Stevie Wonder.