Where Will OT Tony Washington Be Drafted?

Tony Washinton  

33 members have voted

1. 1. He will be drafted in round;

• Undrafted
    • I want the Bills to stay away from this guy.

If the Bills can get him in the 7th round I'd be ok with it but ewwwwwww!!!

In May 2003, Washington was convicted of having sex with a relative that multiple NFL and college sources say was his 15-year old biological sister. The act was consensual, according to his college coaches and two NFL scouts, who spoke to him about the incident. The sister does not wish to speak publicly on the case, according to Washington’s agent, who added that the siblings are now on good terms and talk often. Washington received five years probation and did not serve jail time.

:thumbsup:

It appears he's learned from his mistakes and he was upfront about it with teams at the combine. I'm unsure that it is a character flaw to keep the Bills from drafting him.

All the mags I have put him at 7th round. The more recent internet reports have him at 2nd to third round. Here's one.

03/23/10 - Most athletes at Pro Day, held midday Monday at Abilene Christian University, were hoping for eye-popping sprints, leaps and displays of strength. Tony Washington just wanted to be a tenth of second, or two, faster. The former ACU two-time All-American lineman came back to the Wildcats practice field to improve on the 5.2-second time in the 40-yard dash that he ran recently at the NFL combine in Indianapolis. “My 40 time was subpar,” Washington said. Running against a light wind, Washington said he was timed in 5.09 seconds. He ran slower with the wind. “That’s crazy,” he said, more at ease than most of the athletes. “I did everything I could” to impress NFL teams at the combine and at Pro Day, Washington said. “Draft day will take care of draft day. Everything else is in God’s hands.” Washington, who stands 6-foot-7 and weighs 310 pounds, said he has heard talk he could be a second- or third-round pick.

TSN War Room has him being undrafted.

Bottom line: Washington has ideal athleticism, long arms and the size to be an NFL left tackle. On film, he reminds us of the Titans' Michael Roos and free agent Seth Wand while they were in college. Roos has become an elite NFL left tackle, while Wand is out of the league. Washington could go either way. He is an intriguing prospect because of his potential, but there is no doubt he is a project. While Washington could be a future starter, off-field issues will prevent him from being drafted.

If the Bills can get him in the 7th round I'd be ok with it but ewwwwwww!!!

In May 2003, Washington was convicted of having sex with a relative that multiple NFL and college sources say was his 15-year old biological sister. The act was consensual, according to his college coaches and two NFL scouts, who spoke to him about the incident. The sister does not wish to speak publicly on the case, according to Washington’s agent, who added that the siblings are now on good terms and talk often. Washington received five years probation and did not serve jail time.

:thumbsup:

It appears he's learned from his mistakes and he was upfront about it with teams at the combine. I'm unsure that it is a character flaw to keep the Bills from drafting him.

Learned from his mistakes? ...shouldn't have done it in the first place...pass

Anyone saying "he's learned from his mistake" is obviously oblivious to him saying "it happens in our hood all the time" and saying he didn't see what the big deal was...THIS GUY IS A NASTY GROSS PIG...and all of these guys voting for us to draft them...bashed me for wanting to bring in Vick...A GUY THAT DOESN'T CONDONE HIS IDIOTIC ACT...sometimes this board just make me shake my head

Anyone saying "he's learned from his mistake" is obviously oblivious to him saying "it happens in our hood all the time" and saying he didn't see what the big deal was...THIS GUY IS A NASTY GROSS PIG...and all of these guys voting for us to draft them...bashed me for wanting to bring in Vick...A GUY THAT DOESN'T CONDONE HIS IDIOTIC ACT...sometimes this board just make me shake my head

Supposedly, it was consensual. If it was then it's not something I'm too concerned about. I'm not worried about it happening again.

If the Bills can get him in the 7th round I'd be ok with it but

TSN War Room has him being undrafted.

Bottom line: Washington has ideal athleticism, long arms and the size to be an NFL left tackle. On film, he reminds us of the Titans' Michael Roos and free agent Seth Wand while they were in college. Roos has become an elite NFL left tackle, while Wand is out of the league. Washington could go either way. He is an intriguing prospect because of his potential, but there is no doubt he is a project. While Washington could be a future starter, off-field issues will prevent him from being drafted.

Whoa...scout.com has his as the 33rd best OT prospect...the way I see it people will like it or most likely hate the fact that he's well gross. But if he's what people consider an intriguing prospect that is a project then Bruce Campbell will be the greatest OT to ever grace the football field... :lol:

Casserly did a segment on NFLN were he stated that MULTIPLE NFL scouts had him as a 1st round grade. He said one scouts team had him rated higher than Okung. However no scouts he talked to had him in round one on thei board bc of the off field stuff.

IMO, how can you not take this guy in round 2? So he is a perv and had consensual sex with his sister when he was 16. I dont really care about that because I want to win football games.

Take him at 41 because he wont last until 73.

Supposedly, it was consensual. If it was then it's not something I'm too concerned about. I'm not worried about it happening again.

IT WAS HIS SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! So let me get this straight. Underage? Check. Immediate relative? Check. Showed no remorse after the incident? Check. Anyone behind this kid makes me want to puke. That's not a bad decision, it's a reflection of a sociopathic personality. The kid should be in jail.

IT WAS HIS SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! So let me get this straight. Underage? Check. Immediate relative? Check. Showed no remorse after the incident? Check. Anyone behind this kid makes me want to puke. That's not a bad decision, it's a reflection of a sociopathic personality. The kid should be in jail.

he was 16 when he had sex with his 15 year old sister. he needs counseling not jail.

I don't know about jail time but everything gets a :lol::(