NY politician says pull up your pants

tomdayfan

It's nice to know our politicians have their priorities straight. The budget's late, we're broke....and this guy is making a big deal out of kids walking around with their boxers showing.

stop the sagging

Compared to some of the stupid crap that politicians yap about,

I am ALL FOR THIS ONE.

Penelope Cruz's underwear, yes. Especially on Penelope Cruz. A dude's underwear, no.

It's clearly a sign I'm getting older when I see something like this and completely agree. Sorry, but when you wear you pants hanging like that, you don't just look like a thug, you look like an idiot. Years from now people will look back on this trend much like they look today at the mullet.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/201...ss_state_b.html

Syracuse Sen. John DeFrancisco, the ranking Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, is one of the legislators believed to be in the Sunshine State. Asked if he was out of town, DeFrancisco said it was nobody’s business. “What should I be doing? Sitting in Albany like I did all weekend on the taxpayer dime with nothing happening?” DeFrancisco asked.

It's clearly a sign I'm getting older when I see something like this and completely agree. Sorry, but when you wear you pants hanging like that, you don't just look like a thug, you look like an idiot. Years from now people will look back on this trend much like they look today at the mullet.

Years from now?

How about "right now."

Besides, it would be hysterical to see a "thug" run with his pants like that. Good YouTube stuff when he takes an asphalt face plant.

so youre not quite against more government? :ph34r::w00t: