There's drilling and then there's drilling....

I never asked what you thought of it. What "things changed" that made our"good president" switch his stance? Like maybe poll numbers and a upcoming election?

I wouldn't doubt that part of this would be due to the election. I am hoping that another part would be that it makes sense.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you said it better than I could have. But, let me pontificate, in my considered opinion, he's simply a little town (not that there's anything wrong with that) f'd up lightweight not sure of his status as a human or extremely confused as to his orientation. Now, I say this with all levity and admit to a JW level of sobriety, so all you good guys can flame way and probably put me in my place. OTOH, I welcome a response from pBills. It's nice to know that even with one hand tied behind my back I can still make it a no contest.

HAHAHA!! Go ahead believe what you want.

Let me take a guess at your life...

You drink alone at a hotel bar hoping that some middle-aged woman just traveling through town will want to take a chance on a guy with a mustache and bad ass 1980 Camaro with dice hanging from the mirror. You use a laptop (two months salary) to post messages while there, trying so hard to make yourself look like a businessman on travel until you hear that unmistakable noise... DING!! Breaks over, fries are done.