God I'm so !@#$ing sick of Bledsoe's

And McGahee had well over 100 yards and 4 tds. Bledsoe carried the offense? He moved it well for the most part but certianly did not carry it.

136324[/snapback]

Most of those yards came late after the thing was pretty much over. When we really needed the running game, he was picking up 2-3 yards. I don't want to take anything away from Willis but we won this one in the air and with solid defense. He had a nice run on the first TD when he was stuffed and took it off tackle. He is the real deal no doubt. Those third down conversions were in the air. Some of those outs he was throwing across the field were amazing. Fortunately, the picks were all in Seattle territory. They weren't much worse than punts. Seriously, with Drew playing at the level he is capable of, Willis hitting his stride, the OL at least playing average and the coaches making the right calls like they did today, this offense can flat out produce.

If Drew can play like that next week, we will be at 6-6 when we go after the Browns at home.

Hi Willis!  Call me when you get your YPC average above 4.0! :unsure:

136624[/snapback]

Dude , you're just not watching are you? :doh: ( I guess rightfully so because the Pats were on at the same time.)

BTW the overall under 4.0 ypc average ALSO comes from many factors that don't have anything to do with Willis himself, as I would think you know already.

Dude , you're just not watching are you?  :doh:  ( I guess rightfully so because the Pats were on at the same time.)

BTW the overall under 4.0 ypc average ALSO comes from many factors that don't have anything to do with Willis himself, as I would think you know already.

136639[/snapback]

Look, I've already said that I think McGahee is playing well for you guys and that he has a bright future. I just think he's being overrated by many and that Donahoe was stupid to use a pick on a player who had to wait a year. And now that Henry's value has dropped ike a rock, he won't be able to regain the pick.

Again, good player, but I'm still dubious about him and the circumstances that brought him to Buffalo. I'm sure the pivture will be clearer next year when the Bills have a real QB and are contending for a playoff spot from week one.

Look, I've already said that I think McGahee is playing well for you guys and that he has a bright future.  I just think he's being overrated by many and that Donahoe was stupid to use a pick on a player who had to wait a year.  And now that Henry's value has dropped ike a rock, he won't be able to regain the pick.

Again, good player, but I'm still dubious about him and the circumstances that brought him to Buffalo.

136707[/snapback]

The Pick you again refer to was garnered in a magician-like high stakes swindling that TD pulled for Peerless Price, a guy who wanted out to be a "#1" WR (oops!) and should have walked for nothing. Ya gotta almost feel bad for Arthur Blank. It was a free pick and TD grabbed his nuts and took a chance.

Look, I've already said that I think McGahee is playing well for you guys and that he has a bright future.  I just think he's being overrated by many and that Donahoe was stupid to use a pick on a player who had to wait a year.  And now that Henry's value has dropped ike a rock, he won't be able to regain the pick.

Again, good player, but I'm still dubious about him and the circumstances that brought him to Buffalo.  I'm sure the pivture will be clearer next year when the Bills have a real QB and are contending for a playoff spot from week one.

136707[/snapback]

MaGahee has started 6 games, rushed for over 100 yards in 5 of them. The Bills won all 5 of those games.

Yeah, Donahoe is a freakin' moron for drafting guys who help the Bills win games.

To paraphrase your sig, there's a reason for 0-5 and 5-1.

Don't know where you get your statistics from, but Bledsoe's numbers today were good for a QB rating of 64.6.

136504[/snapback]

As someone pointed out in a different thread, I must've reversed the attempts and completions.

CW