God I'm so !@#$ing sick of Bledsoe's

Didn't win it, didn't loose it. I'll take that from him.

136293[/snapback]

Didn't win it??? Did you see the 3rd down conversion percentage?

Didn't win it??? Did you see the 3rd down conversion percentage?

136297[/snapback]

I see it has he pretty much canceled himself out today. I'll give credit where it is due. Half the game he played great, half he almost through it away. If the Seattle offense could have done anything those three INTs would have killed them.

Great team effort. Drew is part of the team.

I see it has he pretty much canceled himself out today. I'll give credit where it is due. Half the game he played great, half he almost through it away. If the Seattle offense could have done anything those three INTs would have killed them.

Great team effort. Drew is part of the team.

136304[/snapback]

Drew's QB rating is 134.6 today. He had over 66% of the offense (and the 30-35 yard WM TD on 4th and 1 could be attributed to DB as well, since he threw a long lateral). Interceptions or not, he *carried* the offense today IMHO.

CW

Drew's QB rating is 134.6 today.  He had over 66% of the offense (and the 30-35 yard WM TD on 4th and 1 could be attributed to DB as well, since he threw a long lateral).  Interceptions or not, he *carried* the offense today IMHO.

CW

136319[/snapback]

And McGahee had well over 100 yards and 4 tds. Bledsoe carried the offense? He moved it well for the most part but certianly did not carry it.

Guest TSquareBoston
Drew's QB rating is 134.6 today.  He had over 66% of the offense (and the 30-35 yard WM TD on 4th and 1 could be attributed to DB as well, since he threw a long lateral).  Interceptions or not, he *carried* the offense today IMHO.

CW

136319[/snapback]

Totally agree, except most of their running yardage came after they were up, so the 66% is watered down. He converted some critical 3rd downs, and controlled the game.

CW

136319[/snapback]

Whats JPs QB rating today? 1-1 17 YPA-that rating would be off the charts!

And McGahee had well over 100 yards and 4 tds. Bledsoe carried the offense? He moved it well for the most part but certianly did not carry it.

136324[/snapback]

WM had 86 yards rushing, plus 30 on the 4th down and 1 play in which one could easily say that DB made that play work (the fake QB draw that he then latered to the sideline for WM to score on).

Plus, the game was already in hand at that point.

The running game definately helped (keeps blitzers away, WM picks up blitzers nicely as well, etc), but that was all Drew today (both the positives and the negatives).

CW

I find it amusing when either side of the drew coin makes statements like that. If the Bills win it's all Drew or if they lose it's all Drew.

It was a total team effort today. To put the whole win on Drew is absured.

136345[/snapback]

And for you to sit and bash Drew when he played well is absurd.... :doh:

Drew was decent enough today to help out with the win. Had he turned the ball over three times to a decent team like the Pats, we would have gotten creamed. He's still a sub-par QB that plays like a roller coaster ride. I'll give him his props today though - he had some nice passes.

Once Losman is 100%, I would still hand the reigns over to him. I would rather not have his very first start next year. Esp. knowing DB is not going to be our starter next year.

We never put it in his hands....thats what we want...nothing against Drew...We want it in Willis' hands

136298[/snapback]

get a freakin clue. 70% pass completion. 1 TD. The lateral to Willis could have easily been a pass for a TD. The 2 short Willis TDs would have been Brady TDs in NE, but we let the backs get the glory instead of padding the stats. Second week in a row when we could have seen Bledsoe pad his stats in the 2nd half.

Two excellent weeks in a row for Bledsoe and a 5-2 record in the last seven.

People who don't appreciate this guy are absolutely football clueless.

Drew was decent enough today to help out with the win.  Had he turned the ball over three times to a decent team like the Pats, we would have gotten creamed.  He's still a sub-par QB that plays like a roller coaster ride.  I'll give him his props today though - he had some nice passes.

Once Losman is 100%, I would still hand the reigns over to him.  I would rather not have his very first start next year.  Esp. knowing DB is not going to be our starter next year.

136440[/snapback]

In all fairness, his first interception was in part due to the poor blocking up front and pressure he felt on that play, which caused him to overthrow it.

Due in part...the other part is that he DID overthrow that pass. And the other two were all on him. Against a team like the Seahawks, with the Bills defense stifling them...no big deal. That happens against a real team...it turns into an ugly loss.

One more loss and I agree with the Losman point but until then Bledsoe gives us our best chance seeing we are winning. You figure if the D didnt blow the jags game and T.Henry doesnt get stopped on the Goaline we would be in playoff hunt!!