The Brushback's Mock Draft

26 WR Dez Bryant Oklahoma St. Jr.

Larry Fitzgerald sort of **** the bed at the end of the season and ruined my fantasy team, so I’m giving the Cards a wide receiver here just to send him a message.

27 RB LeGarrette Blount Oregon Sr.

This kid had some character issues in college but that just means he’s a badass and they should draft him.

My two favs ^

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhh. What are you smoking? thats the worst one ive seen so far.

Really? You didn't for once think that it possibly could have been a joke?

I kinda want to know what you think when you read the National Enquirer. :thumbsup:

Really? You didn't for once think that it possibly could have been a joke?

I kinda want to know what you think when you read the National Enquirer. :thumbsup:

Joke yes...but don't you find it a little amusing that they have us taking Dan Williams...which wouldn't be a bad idea.

Joke yes...but don't you find it a little amusing that they have us taking Dan Williams...which wouldn't be a bad idea.

That depends if we do it like they suggest we might..."The Bills' new regime is looking to make a big splash in the draft, so don't be surprised if they trade up to the number one spot to take this kid." :thumbsup:

I will not be laughing if we use the 9th pick on Williams! I hope we are able to trade down if we don't have a desirable OT left when our pick comes up.

"Alge Crumpler, the Patriots only tight end, is now so fat that he can barely stand up for a few moments without collapsing in a heap. That’s why they'll select a big, strong linebacker who can help pick him up."