Schobel Billboard

GR8PRKN

Either Schobel has already decided and the Bills are aware of it but trying to get him to change his mind, or Schobel is pulling a Favre like move and hoping to be cut so that he can go wherever he wants. I was a fan of his this year. He actually came back and proved he still had a little left in the tank. However, Im not going to lose sleep over him. He doesnt fit in a 3-4 defense at this point in his career. Maybe if this was 5 years ago and he was still in shape, and could run. The guy is in his 30's now. He cant hang at OLB in a 3-4 unless hes a speed rusher off the edge and its no help if the offense knows thats what hes going to do every time hes on the field.

Any thought on doing a ..."We want you back in Buffalo" Billboard in Schobels home town? Kinda like the one they did for Farve. I am sure some don't want him back but I think we could use hime in the new 3-4. Thoughts??

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/imag...e-billboard.jpg

Let's see: Brett Favre and Aaron Schobel. For some reason, only one of these names sounds like a first ballot hall of fame player.