Local beauty queen sues "Wife Swap"

tomdayfan

Interesting. Bet the show is covered six ways from sunday with releases and waivers although the fact that she was only 16 might play into it. I smell a reasonable settlement and the young lady lots of much wanted publicity as a result. Isn't America a great country?

Interesting. Bet the show is covered six ways from sunday with releases and waivers although the fact that she was only 16 might play into it. I smell a reasonable settlement and the young lady lots of much wanted publicity as a result. Isn't America a great country?

Nah...if she was a minor, then the responsibility falls on her parents. While they both sound like a couple of winners as well, the release they had to sign pretty much shuts them out. As such, I'd be surpised if Disney settles as it would open the door for every other person who acted like a jackass on the show to cash in.

Nah...if she was a minor, then the responsibility falls on her parents. While they both sound like a couple of winners as well, the release they had to sign pretty much shuts them out. As such, I'd be surpised if Disney settles as it would open the door for every other person who acted like a jackass on the show to cash in.

Not to mention Disney's legal team could probably shut this down without a problem.