Dark horse Draft Pick

Im hearing a lot of OTs and QBs in mock drafts for the 9th spot. I do not think there is a top 10 talent O-Line or Qb besides Okung and Bradford. I think experts are putting guys like Clausen and T. Williams and Buluaga up in the top 10 because there is a need for those positions. I believe the Bills will go best player available and this guy will be there because he hurt his hamstring and played on a bad defense. The best pass rusher in the draft..... BRANDON GRAHAM and go o-line and d-line the in picks 2 and 3

hed be a great pick as long as we addressed our other needs after. Im totally for stockpiling our defense and letting chan improve the offense simply with a real playbook thats not "pop warner". we dont really know wha kind of talent we have on offense bc our OC's constantly changed and jauron wasn't offensive minded

Im hearing a lot of OTs and QBs in mock drafts for the 9th spot. I do not think there is a top 10 talent O-Line or Qb besides Okung and Bradford. I think experts are putting guys like Clausen and T. Williams and Buluaga up in the top 10 because there is a need for those positions. I believe the Bills will go best player available and this guy will be there because he hurt his hamstring and played on a bad defense. The best pass rusher in the draft..... BRANDON GRAHAM and go o-line and d-line the in picks 2 and 3

I wonder how much your opinions about Clausen, T. Williams and Bulaga are affected by your man crush on Graham. Graham's a good player. Clausen, T. Williams and Bulaga are ranked higher by virtually everyone, though certainly there are some exceptions.

In the mocks, many of those guys don't even make it to the Bils, so when/if we do draft them, it's not desperation.

Brandon Graham would be a great pick if the top OT's and Clausen are off the board. He is the perfect 3-4 OLB and I think it would put Maybin on notice because this guys busts his a**. He got onto the field as a true FR, he's played DT and DE, and lived up to all of the hype coming out of High School. He would have an instant impact on the team.

Jerry Hughes, tweener DE/LB, TCU.

Ive said before also. If we do not get Graham. Hughes in round 2 would be a steal. Dude is nasty! He to be is more like Maybin though. Beat you around the corner. I would prefer Graham because he seems more flexible in his position then Hughes is.

Not at 9. If they pick him they will have traded down into the teens. Would love it if they traded down, picked up an extra 2nd or 3rd and drafted Graham.

Graham is a good player no question. However, it would be my concern that the team would be drafting a player for the same position/need two years in a row. He's probably better than Maybin, but here's another guy who is changing position for the NFL, albeit in this case to probably a position to which he is better suited.