Aaron Maybin hanging with McGahee in Miami

1B4IDie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it show he is lazy?

He's obviously not a fat guy. He looks in good shape to me. Does he sleep in too late for you? Not make his bed maybe? Do you know him personally? That's one hell of an inference.

He parties all the time, and he does swimsuit modeling! He doesn't take this job seriously!

Next he will be posing nude for some magazine.

This is Maybins latest tweet! He IS modeling for a swimsuit magazine!

RT @ontheflipsidetv: Interviewing @aaronmaybin58 at his Miami photoshoot

He is doing a swimsuit photoshot today! Let's hear you defend this!

He never posed in speedos for a magazine!

Why does it matter if he poses for a swimsuit shoot? How does that have any impact on him being a good football player?

He parties all the time, and he does swimsuit modeling! He doesn't take this job seriously!

Next he will be posing nude for some magazine.

How do you know that he is partying all the time? What does that even mean? Is he drinking a bottle of vodka per night? Is he sleeping with loose women? Does any of this matter during the offseason?

What does it matter if he does pose nude for a magazine? Are you trying to question his sexuality?

It sounds like you're jealous he's doing something on a Saturday night while you're arguing with a guy recovering from surgery (me) on the internet from your basement.

I would suggest you go out and drink some vodka, sleep with some loose women, and see how you feel after that. You might find it fun - I know that's what I'd be doing if I could get out of bed.

How do you know that he is partying all the time? What does that even mean? Is he drinking a bottle of vodka per night? Is he sleeping with loose women? Does any of this matter during the offseason?

What does it matter if he does pose nude for a magazine? Are you trying to question his sexuality?

It sounds like you're jealous he's doing something on a Saturday night while you're arguing with a guy recovering from surgery (me) on the internet from your basement.

I would suggest you go out and drink some vodka, sleep with some loose women, and see how you feel after that. You might find it fun - I know that's what I'd be doing if I could get out of bed.

I go out late and I don't have a high profile job. The Bills will be the laughing stock of the league if he is doing Photoshoots in thong speedos.

It would only be worse if Marhsawn Lynch and Ko Simpson flew in and there was a Gun Show, Police Convention and a High Times Conference in town.

Shouldn't Maybin be learning how to run side line to side line as a newly transitioned Line Backer?

Actually on second thought he could learn how to run sideline to sideline from McNewknee. If that is the case continue on Maybin I give you credit for innovative training methods.

That is some funny stuff.

I go out late and I don't have a high profile job. The Bills will be the laughing stock of the league if he is doing Photoshoots in thong speedos.

I'm just of the opinion that what players do during the offseason on their own time (outside of working out) has no affect on what they do on the field. Let the guy do and hang out how he wants and judge him on what he does on the field. I think most star players are contrived pricks, but that doesn't stop me from cheering on anyone who can help the Bills win.

He partied for sure .. but he studied, he practiced, he was a leader, and he made big plays.

Maybin should not be mentioned in the same sentence with Jim Kelly.

Jim Kelly and Aaron Maybin were both drafted in the first round.

It would only be worse if Marhsawn Lynch and Ko Simpson flew in and there was a Gun Show, Police Convention and a High Times Conference in town.

Shouldn't Maybin be learning how to run side line to side line as a newly transitioned Line Backer?

Actually on second thought he could learn how to run sideline to sideline from McNewknee. If that is the case continue on Maybin I give you credit for innovative training methods.

how ridiculous is this? not only are you wasting time reading what Maybin is doing you are getting upset about what he is doing during his time off

maybe you should look in the mirror and worry more about what you are doing because it doesnt appear to be much

how ridiculous is this? not only are you wasting time reading what Maybin is doing you are getting upset about what he is doing during his time off

maybe you should look in the mirror and worry more about what you are doing because it doesnt appear to be much

I don't like our #1 draft pick, posing in a thong for a swimsuit magazine!

I don't like our #1 draft pick, posing in a thong for a swimsuit magazine!

Why? Does it confuse you on the inside? I think that your obsession with maybin in a thong and the feelings it stirs in your loins makes you hate yourself.