Charles Davis on NFL Network made his pick for the Bills

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hold on there cowboy, if we took spiller and got a 3rd or better for lynch it wouldnt be so bad now would it?

Yes it would. We need big bodies and a QB. I dont care how good a RB looks I dont think you take one in the first round let alone the top 10. You can find RBs you cant find QBs and LTs. You need to take a guy who can be a cornerstone of your team when you have a top 10 pick. I hate the idea of a skill player right now until you have built your front 5 on the O and your front 7 on the D. Forget WRs and RBs....please please please draft a tackle!

well hold on there cowboy, if we took spiller and got a 3rd or better for lynch it wouldnt be so bad now would it?

Uhh, yes it would. Have you learned nothing from the past mistakes? Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it I guess. That won't be the case with Nix, and why I'm glad armchair GM's aren't really running the show.

CJ Spiller is pretty impressive though. 4.24 speed. In contrast...Don Beebe ran a 4.21 and Reggie Bush ran a 4.33

He's ridiculous. He's got good size and great hands. He would be a game breaker and help captain checkdown tremendously.

That being said, the Bills cannot afford a miss at the number 9 pick. They better pick a sure fire player and he's not the Adrian Peterson of this draft.

This just in:

Charles Davis is an idiot.

Actually Charles Davis is one of the most knowledgeable talking heads you'll find on any channel. I don't agree with him in this case but he certainly knows his business.

Well since they can't get a quality QB this year and apperantly are going to go with captain checkdown, doesn't it make sense to get a weapon that can take it all the way after trent throws the 2 yard passes to him? :rolleyes:

You actually make a valid point there. If our front office views this guy as the next Chris Johnson and he turns out to be that you can't complain about a pick like that. If he's head and shoulders abover the rest as far as best player available then you have to at least consider him. They did set up a visit with him didn't they?

Well since they can't get a quality QB this year and apperantly are going to go with captain checkdown, doesn't it make sense to get a weapon that can take it all the way after trent throws the 2 yard passes to him? :rolleyes:

There's about 8 QB threads on the front page and you've got to bring your QB stuff into this thread?

You're rapidly approaching crusading status.

Again.

Spiller is a play maker and looks like he can score every time he touches the ball. I wouldn't be upset if we drafted him. Take an OT at #41 and trade Lynch for a 3rd or 4th round pick. You don't get a chance to draft a player like Spiller often and there is no QB that I would take over him besides maybe Bradford. Is there going to be a sure fire starting LT or NT #9??