First Two Picks

I like Bulaga...but I like Williams to...Cody is definitely a MUST...third I'd still go with a QB...or my boy Linval Joseph...not a WR...we don't need WR's...we need to run the ball and play defense...with the QB's we got or a young one from the draft...we are NOT going to be able to throw the ball around...so why put yet another WR on the roster...I say we go for Pike or Skelton in the fourth...draft both Cody and Joseph in the third and second...or one or the other and grab up a LB...or even another OT...something like that...until the trenches are filled with MEN drafting a skill guy is irrelevant and will not contribute while the QB is falling flat on his face or while the opposing teams are rushing for 5 yards a carry while our AWESOME reciever sits and watches from the sidelines

The more I think about it, and read up on all these kids, the more I like dropping out of the top 10 and picking up some extra draft picks THIS year. I'd consider Bruce Campbell later in the first, he's just an impressive physical specimen. :thumbdown:

That would be a fabulous pick....Campbell is a specimen...he'll be a solid player in this league for a long time I think...a lot of big studs in this draft though, we should come out looking good if we address the trenches with multiple picks

I would like to see us address WR in FA. Maybe another LB and DL too.

The draft I would pick Williams or Bulaga in first, best available NT in second. Then I would like to see the best available OT, Dl, OLB in the third, fourth and fifth. RB and WR in sixth and seventh.

Great overview. I especially like the last line on Brohm. When Buffalo acquired him last year Green Bay did counter. That leads me to believe they saw something in him as well. I have my fingers crossed on the guy. If anyone is known for developing quarterbacks its Gailey. :thumbdown:

That would be a fabulous pick....Campbell is a specimen...he'll be a solid player in this league for a long time I think...a lot of big studs in this draft though, we should come out looking good if we address the trenches with multiple picks

Campbell is the epitome of a workout warrior. He has all the physical ability in the world, but it has never consistently carried over too the field. And he's injury prone