NCAA Tournament National TV Schedule

3cheesenacho

Do any of you guys know where I can find which games are planned to be televised nationally?? I want to know if I'll be able to watch the Syracuse game Fri night on cbs in HD or if I'm gonna have to go somewhere or watch it online. (Note: I live in Illinois). I went through this same thing last year. I know CBS just jumps around a lot but they must have primary games that they plan on showing all of over others. Any help would be appreciated

Do any of you guys know where I can find which games are planned to be televised nationally?? I want to know if I'll be able to watch the Syracuse game Fri night on cbs in HD or if I'm gonna have to go somewhere or watch it online. (Note: I live in Illinois). I went through this same thing last year. I know CBS just jumps around a lot but they must have primary games that they plan on showing all of over others. Any help would be appreciated

Sorry I do not know, however, usually 1-16 games are not televised after the first 5 minutes, they usually take you to a competitive game...

with that said, however, Cuse blows hugely (ooovveerrrratedddddd, and coached by Jim "I cant coach, thats why I run a zone D and a vanilla offense, but thank god im the worlds best recruiter" Boheim) and will be the first one seed ever knocked off by a 16, so definately get somewhere where you CAN watch that upset

You can watch any game you'd like online at cbssports.com. If you download MS Silverlight you can watch in HD, stream is only about 5 second behind real-time. If you get the CBS college station they may be showing games on that channel too, but I wouldn't count on it.

I doubt they'll show the Cuse game in Illinois, and I don't think they give you a regional map like in football.

Best bet is on-line, at least you're guaranteed to be able to watch.

Ya, I am thinking I will likely end up watching online, but CBS must have a schedule of games they plan to be on nationally. I remember finding it somewhere last year, but can't this year.

Also... no way the Orange lose in the first two rounds, especcially in Buffalo. I really wish I could be at the game. It'd be awesome watching SU play at HSBC. Its gonna be a very very pro Syracuse crowd there

with that said, however, Cuse blows hugely (ooovveerrrratedddddd, and coached by Jim "I cant coach, thats why I run a zone D and a vanilla offense, but thank god im the worlds best recruiter" Boheim) and will be the first one seed ever knocked off by a 16, so definately get somewhere where you CAN watch that upset

Yeah okay bud. We'll see how that one works out for you :doh:

Thanks for that info with the maps. Hopefully soon they will post all the maps for Friday's games as well. Unfortunately, I don't have Direct TV so I can't purchase the package. I might end up going to a bar that has the package or something... figure I'll save that for the later rounds though... plus I'm savin all the money I can now for a potential trip to Indy for the FINAL FOUR

You can watch any game you'd like online at cbssports.com.

Last year it was really hard to connect for the early games (lots of people trying to connect from work). However, I'm guessing it was easier to connect for the evening games. So you got that going for you.

The evening games are:

9:30 pm

Vermont #16

Syracuse #1

9:35 pm

Santa Barbara #15

Ohio State #2

9:40 pm

Houston #13

Maryland #4

9:45 pm

Louisville #9