Dwan Edwards Visiting Today

Just an update, Andra Davis stated that he's going to take his time and discuss things over with his family before he makes a decision. (In other words, Bills offer wasn't good enough).

No word yet on Edwards...but I'm willing to bet that neither guy ends up a Buffalo Bill. We just can't seem to close these FA deals over the last two years.

If people were mad about Jimmy Kennedy not signing, imagine the reaction this is going to cause.

Just an update, Andra Davis stated that he's going to take his time and discuss things over with his family before he makes a decision. (In other words, Bills offer wasn't good enough).

No word yet on Edwards...but I'm willing to bet that neither guy ends up a Buffalo Bill. We just can't seem to close these FA deals over the last two years.

If people were mad about Jimmy Kennedy not signing, imagine the reaction this is going to cause.

Really was not expecting either to sign to begin with so no harm no foul here.....

Amazing.

Really was not expecting either to sign to begin with so no harm no foul here.....

at this point they need to start scouting high schools for talent

Amazing.

fixed.

We'd still get turned down.

"Gee Mr. Nix, I'd love to come in and play DE for you guys...but I got this bus boy job at Friendly's all lined up..."

:pirate: