Character Guys Good IN Locker Room

BYGD1

It appears so far that the FO is looking for Guys that can play but also are good teachers and strong in the Locker Room, they are staying away from Joey Porter Types, I am also thinking this is an indication Lynch may be traded before or on draft day. if this is true then that is good news

It appears so far that the FO is looking for Guys that can play but also are good teachers and strong in the Locker Room, they are staying away from Joey Porter Types, I am also thinking this is an indication Lynch may be traded before or on draft day. if this is true then that is good news

Not coming down on you, but I've this before. Please post one article where it says Lynch is a problem in the lockerroom. When he was drafted and saw Fred Jackson, he wondered why he was drafted. That was when F. Jax was just a guy from NFL Europe. He is always pumping up his teammates and didn't say one word about Jackson starting over him.

Lynch does dumb stuff off the field but he is quite popular in the lockerroom, and by a lot accounts, a good teammate.

Not coming down on you, but I've this before. Please post one article where it says Lynch is a problem in the lockerroom. When he was drafted and saw Fred Jackson, he wondered why he was drafted. That was when F. Jax was just a guy from NFL Europe. He is always pumping up his teammates and didn't say one word about Jackson starting over him.

Lynch does dumb stuff off the field but he is quite popular in the lockerroom, and by a lot accounts, a good teammate.

I understand where you are coming from, But his off the field actions do effect the locker room, do you not think while they dont say so, "Can't this dumb ass stay out of trouble one off season" Do you think Big Ben in Pittsburgh is well thought of in his locker room with all the crap he pulls, I have played sports my whole life, I have coached and players do not like to trow a guy under the bus, do not take that for Lynch being good in the locker room, he causes problems for all that are there

I understand where you are coming from, But his off the field actions do effect the locker room, do you not think while they dont say so, "Can't this dumb ass stay out of trouble one off season" Do you think Big Ben in Pittsburgh is well thought of in his locker room with all the crap he pulls, I have played sports my whole life, I have coached and players do not like to trow a guy under the bus, do not take that for Lynch being good in the locker room, he causes problems for all that are there

Fair points but I don't think you are thinking of it from a player's point of view. As a fan, it definitely affects the team. However, the NFL is a cut throat business. Players want to win but a lot are jsut worried about keeping a job. I'm sure F Jax was disappoint for Lynch getting suspended because they are friends. At the same time, Jackson probably also realized it was his chance to be a starter.

IMO, players just worry about what happens on the field. At my job, unless they are doing something completely offensive, I couldn't care less what my co-workers do in their personal time.

I know, we have two positions on the roster where we have good depth- RB and secondary. Let's reduce that to one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Marshawn has not gotten into any trouble this off season.

I respect your points but you are making assumptions here.

I have played sports as well and the surprising thing is that the locker room and the team become a solace away from off field issues. Players tend to form there own opinions as opposed letting media form it for them.

From all I have heard Lynch is very well liked in the locker room. Granted none of us are there and know for sure.

Do not make assumptions here based on your personal feelings toward his off field issues.

What has Lynch done lately that merits his dismissal from the team? Nothing!!

Yeah, the hit-and-run, the gun-pot thing and the most grevious-bringing-his-own-booze-into-bars has surpoassed the patience of some, perhaps many. But he hasn't done anything else that we've heard and he CAN be a monster to handle when running the ball.

Also, if he plays to his potential (and there's no reason to believe he won't - he loves the game), he & Freddy give the Bills the best 1-2 tandem of RB's in the league (arguably). It cracks me up that some folks want to trade that away when we ALL know the NFL has become a 'two-back' per-team league.

What do the Bills have to barter with, that other teams my like. DB's - that's why the Whitner rumors persist and make a lot of sense. What else? $-3 type linemen - maybe they can be traded for 3-4 type linemen or LBs? Just a thought. Anything else? Not really.

On to the Draft!!