I have mailed in 2011 !

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2010 the Bills finished 6-10. I believe without T.O, or veteran improvments to our O-line, and D-line, the Bills will not be able to win 4 games. My faith has been questioned by the organizaton's refusel to ATTEMPT to improve vital areas of this Football Team. I know the free agent market is not overflowing with talent, but I find it hard to believe there is not a trade that can be made that would benefit the Bills.

The Bills have given me no reason to get excited about the 2011 season. How do you feel about the 2011 season's promise?

Well said.

I think people are desperate to be the least bit excited about this team but why should anyone be excited?

There is still a chance for movement-especially around the draft but I am not overly optimistic.

(btw, isn't this year 2010?)

In 2010 the Bills finished 6-10. I believe without T.O, or veteran improvments to our O-line, and D-line, the Bills will not be able to win 4 games. My faith has been questioned by the organizaton's refusel to ATTEMPT to improve vital areas of this Football Team. I know the free agent market is not overflowing with talent, but I find it hard to believe there is not a trade that can be made that would benefit the Bills.

The Bills have given me no reason to get excited about the 2011 season. How do you feel about the 2011 season's promise?

Complete rebuild through the draft, no-name free agents, new Head Coach, I have no expectations for this season beyond winning a few games. :)

Per Draft guide.... "a bit mechanical in his approach. He is methodical in run blocking and has powerful piston like legs that resulted in multiple pancake blocks as a senior. In pass blocking, he has tremendous wingspan and curious claw like hands that allow him to maul pass rushers. His center of gravity is a bit questionable....almost top heavy in a c3po kind of way. His computer like brain, however, keeps him one step ahead of his opponents. A true warrior...he has been known to leave oil all over the field with no history of needing an in game re-boot. Sure fire first rounder....."

What's your draft guide say about Olof Pilar?

What's your draft guide say about Olof Pilar?

Ah yes....Pilar...."A mammoth offensive tackle of epic proportions. The only thing preceding him IS his monstrous reputation. Based on his volume of work (which, although substantial, is often hard to nail down), he seems to be almost mystical in his dominance. A 'ghost' of sorts who has the skills to destroy opponents and vanish with equal ease. Unfortunately, he repeatedly disappears annually only to resurface near the ides of March. Potential for sure....but can any one NFL team harness this free spirit? Worth a mid round pick....but his agent is perpetually holding out for a better deal....."