WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO SIGN SOMEONE?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know. bored. but a good bored. have to rest up to get ready for Buffalo NCAAs and then traveling to cover tournament in Syracuse following weekend.

then Sabres playoffs.

jw

I covered a few NCAA Tourneys for TV in the past: Columbus (twice), Indy, Chicago, San Diego, St. Louis.... the Tourney is really a lot of fun if you don't let work get in the way. JW (and Tim and any other media-types), do you have a favorite Tourney site city?

(I've got a personal quest to reach 500 posts after being dormant for the last 8 years.)

:D Just kidding!!! :(

]]

Hey we're set now!! Just filled a glaring hole with Klopostein! lol.....He was active for us last year and made that big catch for 11 yards...okay, so it was his only catch of the year! LMAO....We sure have one sorry organization! Did we possibly go from bad to worse? Can we be much worse than we've been? It's obvious this franchise...Ralph Wilson, Russ Brandon, Buddy Nix, Whaley, Modrak and the crew are trying to fill holes with "Very inexpensive" patches, regardless of the talent of the player they sign. I don't expect them to sign a player with the pricetag of Julius Peppers, but get some talent in here anyway you can! The draft may provide 1 to 3 starters at the most! If your philosophy Nix is to build through the draft then you are also telling us with as many glaring holes we have to fill...that we are going to have to wait to at least year 3 before we can put a playoff caliber team on the field !! By then, based on past performance of this organization we will lose

some key players that become UFA because we won't shell out the big bucks. There is no rebuttle to this arguement as the examples are overflowing ie: Antwoine Winfield ! Pat Williams ! Nate Clements ! Jabari Greer ! and many others!!!!!!!! :devil:

]]

Hey we're set now!! Just filled a glaring hole with Klopostein! lol.....He was active for us last year and made that big catch for 11 yards...okay, so it was his only catch of the year! LMAO....We sure have one sorry organization! Did we possibly go from bad to worse? Can we be much worse than we've been? It's obvious this franchise...Ralph Wilson, Russ Brandon, Buddy Nix, Whaley, Modrak and the crew are trying to fill holes with "Very inexpensive" patches, regardless of the talent of the player they sign. I don't expect them to sign a player with the pricetag of Julius Peppers, but get some talent in here anyway you can! The draft may provide 1 to 3 starters at the most! If your philosophy Nix is to build through the draft then you are also telling us with as many glaring holes we have to fill...that we are going to have to wait to at least year 3 before we can put a playoff caliber team on the field !! By then, based on past performance of this organization we will lose

some key players that become UFA because we won't shell out the big bucks. There is no rebuttle to this arguement as the examples are overflowing ie: Antwoine Winfield ! Pat Williams ! Nate Clements ! Jabari Greer ! and many others!!!!!!!! :devil:

Hey, the guy did come right out and tell us on day 1 that he wasn't the smartest guy around. What did you expect?