Teams who might be interested in Quinn

I'd like to see a QB swap, Edwards for Quinn or something similiar. We know what we have with Edwards, at least giving Quinn a shot would make next season interesting. That is assuming Cleveland (or anyone else) is even interested in Edwards. I can't imagine they really want to go into the season with Seneca Wallace as their starter.

I'd like to see a QB swap, Edwards for Quinn or something similiar. We know what we have with Edwards, at least giving Quinn a shot would make next season interesting. That is assuming Cleveland (or anyone else) is even interested in Edwards. I can't imagine they really want to go into the season with Seneca Wallace as their starter.

Do not trade away Trent...yeah he had his chances but he still has value in my opinion.

Anyway, wasn't there a lot of talk during the season on this forum that Trent and Quinn are the same type of QB...

Of course the Bills don't have any interest. They only bring in future Hall of Famers like Fitzdipshit and give him millions. No way would they bring in someone that might actually develop into a quality NFL quarterback, they have a reputation to protect. Our front office is a bunch of dipshits.

Of course the Bills don't have any interest. They only bring in future Hall of Famers like Fitzdipshit and give him millions. No way would they bring in someone that might actually develop into a quality NFL quarterback, they have a reputation to protect. Our front office is a bunch of dipshits.

Didn't Craig Nall impress you as a qb pickup?

By now, we've all heard the reports from ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Browns are shopping QB Brady Quinn around the league on the heels of releasing Derek Anderson and trading for Seneca Wallace. The Cleveland Plain Dealer even has word that Quinn "would welcome a trade" if the team decides not to name him the starter. So, who might those suitors be?

One option is the Buffalo Bills, and this was a rumor back when Charlie Weis was still being considered as a viable option to be either the head coach or offensive coordinator in Buffalo. The Bills still need a QB, so they have to be kept in the mix. Other logical destinations would be Carolina or Oakland, and we had word from Panthers beat writer Darin Gantt that the team might be interested in the Notre Dame alum. An ironic possibility would be a trade to the Seahawks; we relayed the word from ESPN's Sal Paolantonio earlier on Wednesday that Seattle was frequently calling the Eagles regarding Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb, so the inference here is that they're in the market.

ESPN AFC North blogger James Walker wrote on Wednesday afternoon that, in order, the Chiefs, Broncos, Panthers, Cardinals and Seahawks are possible landing places.