Tim Tebow

I like Tim tebow, but not in the 1st round. With that said I am stating that I will support him if the Bills draft him. So if they do and he does good I do not want anybody saying I jumped on the Tebow bandwagon. If you are with me post now that you are behind him so we aren't accused of jumping on the wagon.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for Tebow in general. As I have stated in the past, my rooting interest has come full circle. I liked him alot when he first played as a backup to Chris Leak. I liked him even more when he first started having success as the full time starter. My rooting interest started to slip, when ESPN made it TIM TEBOW all the time. :wallbash: I even started to root against the Gators and Tebow just because I was tired of it.

Now, with the majority of observers doubting him, I hope he succeeds again. It's what we do best, build something up, rip it down, and then root for the build up again. A good Tim Tebow would be nice for the NFL and great for a franchise. I'm like everyone else, and dislike the idea of Tebow in round 1, anywhere after that I'd be good with. Eitherway, I'd be in his corner and would be on board.

A good Tim Tebow would mean more to Buffalo than just his play on the field. The team hasn't had a genuine star in a long time. I don't really count TO's one season. It would be exciting to see him try to pull it off.

First, I do not for a SECOND think that Tebow is a Nix-type pick, certainly not at #9. Way too high-risk for Nix to use our first pick on him, unless we trade down to the late first round. I actually think this franchise NEEDS to trade down and get more picks unless there is a can't-miss player available at a position of need at #9.

However, I would definitely support Tebow should he land here. Appears to be a high character guy, a true leader, very coachable, clearly committed to his craft. I like that.

I like Tim tebow, but not in the 1st round. With that said I am stating that I will support him if the Bills draft him. So if they do and he does good I do not want anybody saying I jumped on the Tebow bandwagon. If you are with me post now that you are behind him so we aren't accused of jumping on the wagon.

Same here! Not the 1st round please! Second...ehh. Third...yes!

I'm interested to watch his pro-day and this new release...or did that happen already. haha

I just want everyone on here to know that when the Bills are playing boring uninspired football I turn off the TV. When they are playing well I don't turn off the TV. Also if they Draft Tebow I will be excited, and if he fails I'll say he sucks.

Also I want to state these things to all of you because when you call me names I weep for days and days because I really care about all of you whom I've never ever met and may never meet.

It's sports kids... **** talking and calling you a band wagon is part of it. If you can't handle that and need to preempt these things by putting up a post like this then go talk on the Florida Panthers message board where there are no fans and they don't care, so no one will pick on you.

Maybe I'm being mean good Lord... really?

As a Jax resident, I watched Tebow in High School where his exploits made him the most highly touted QB AND player in the nation. I've seen every Spring, reg. season and Bowl games he's played in. Confident and determined, he's a winner in every sense of the word. I know about the 'hitch in his giddyup', longer than typical wind up and 'not so pretty' spirals. I'm also familiar with his passing stats -which aren't just NFL level, they're outstanding! The only thing that really concerns me about him reaching stardom at the next level, is the spiral. Today's DB's are so quick, even the best passers seem to barely squeeze the ball into their receivers, through the maze of arms and hands right there at the moment of 'contact'.

The passing performances of the recent playoffs -Brees, Favre, Manning, Warner, Rivers- were fantastic! Some of the best passing I've ever seen. Yet it seemed every ball was contested.

Db's won't be getting slower anytime soon. I just can't see -and haven't seen- Tebow zinging it like this. But if there were a guy who could overcome all this, he's likely that guy.

Too much of a question at #9, and I don't think he'll be around when we pick again.

Is it just me, or dont couldnt we use a nose tackle if we're going to the 3-4? We have needs more pressing than darfting the hype driven Teabag

Does it take more skill to play QB to just stand your fat body in the middle and not be moved. We can get the fat guy in the Third. My guess is we go something like Trent Williams, Tim Tebow, Cam Thomas (other fat guy).

I'd be happy with it wherever, and I'd be first in line to get a jersey. I would support the kid and root for him to lead the Bills like they haven't been led in years. If we do this it'll have to be a gamble, and it might very well have to be at 9. Every player is a gamble, wherever you take him. This just seems like the right gamble to make. Please stop listening to saying you'd want him in the third. He won't be there. He probably won't even be there in the second.

The most painful thing I can imagine is him going to the Pats and brutalize us for the next decade. This is a REAL possibility. Belichick has already stated that he's the best football he's ever seen, and he has ties to Meyer. Just think about that for a second.......

If Tebow is available in the 4-5th round I wouldn't be that upset if the team takes a flyer on him. However, there is no way I am taking him in the first 3 rounds. We need starters/ 1st year contributors at LT, NT, and LB to come out and and make a significant contribution this year. It doesn't appear we are going to be making any major moves in FA and taking chances on projects that will need a few years to develop is risky.

Does it take more skill to play QB to just stand your fat body in the middle and not be moved. We can get the fat guy in the Third. My guess is we go something like Trent Williams, Tim Tebow, Cam Thomas (other fat guy).

ok so you have no clue what lineman really do, that much is clear.

For those wanting tebow, how do you think that loose spiral will fare in the buffalo winds?

My guess is not too well, you dont take a project qb in the 2nd, you take him in the 4th-5th. drafting tebow that high would be a monumental mistake.