Bills and Browns to meet with Spikes

spikes is a guy that the bills would have to be real careful with. the stomping incident at florida, in highschool he took his shoe off and beat a kid with it and his bro is doing life for murder. guy came from the worst town in NC and a real bad situation so I hope he gets out and makes the most of it. but he also has that risk of not putting it behind him

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of trading down. I think an extra pick or two in the early rounds could do wonders if we hit on the right guys.

The Pats did it with great success.

I think if the QB's come off the board early some of the OT's will slide down to mid-first round.

Maybe we can get a extra 2nd or 3rd, that would be sweet. We need the talent.

I think Spikes goes to Oakland right before our #41 pick, and here's who's on the board at need positions when we draft RD#2:

Colt McCoy QB Texas

Jerry Hughes DE43 TCU

Brandon LaFell WRF LSU

Aaron Hernandez TE Florida

Rodger Saffold OT Indiana

Damian Williams WRF USC

Daryl Washington ILB TCU

Arrelious Benn WRF Illinois

Demaryius Thomas WRP Georgia Tech

Jason Worilds OLB34 Virginia Tech

Dexter McCluster WRS Mississippi

Selvish Capers OT West Virginia

Tim Tebow QB Florida

Terrence Cody DT34 Alabama

Comparing these possibilities to their order on our Big Board, the best Value Picks are Aaron Hernandez and

Dexter McCluster, and the biggest Reach is Selvish Capers. Flame Away.

Hughes I think would be a good OLB.If spikes is gone in the second .That would mean Poz stays inside.I think Hughes might be gone in the 2nd before our pick also though.

I think Spikes goes to Oakland right before our #41 pick, and here's who's on the board at need positions when we draft RD#2:

Colt McCoy QB Texas

Jerry Hughes DE43 TCU

Brandon LaFell WRF LSU

Aaron Hernandez TE Florida

Damian Williams WRF USC

Daryl Washington ILB TCU

Arrelious Benn WRF Illinois

Demaryius Thomas WRP Georgia Tech

Jason Worilds OLB34 Virginia Tech

Dexter McCluster WRS Mississippi

Selvish Capers OT West Virginia

Tim Tebow QB Florida

Terrence Cody DT34 Alabama

Comparing these possibilities to their order on our Big Board, the best Value Picks are Aaron Hernandez and

Dexter McCluster, and the biggest Reach is Selvish Capers. Flame Away.

Seems reasonable. In that position I'd go with Demaryius Thomas, Safford, or Cody if you liked the interview with him and with Saban and think he can keep his weight down consistently.

Hughes I think would be a good OLB.If spikes is gone in the second .That would mean Poz stays inside.I think Hughes might be gone in the 2nd before our pick also though.

Fully agree. Jerry Hughes had a great combine and looked so fluid in LB drills that we decided to move him to our OLB34 list altogether as I think it’s a virtual lock that he winds up in a 3-4 OLB role, not a DE 4-3 role. Hughes will be better than Kindle, as Hughes' run defense is superior. He's probably the 2nd best OLB in the draft (Weatherspoon will end up #24-25 to Baltimore or Philly) and would make a great pick in RD2 for the Bills.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of trading down. I think an extra pick or two in the early rounds could do wonders if we hit on the right guys.

Yeah, I agree.

I don't believe the QB's are anything great this year, but there is reportedly depth on both lines- which is exactly what we need.

Providing our improved front office is better at judging talent, moving to the late part of the 1st round for perhaps a late 1st and a high 2nd would be great. To have something like 3 or 4 picks in the top 50 would be awesome.