more whitner speculation

I was talking to league sources and they said the Bills have talked to the Browns about a trade involving Donte Whitner. The Bills would give up Whitner, and the Browns are giving up QB Derek Anderson , and a late draft pick. They told me it would be done either friday or thursday if it is done. First time hearing from these guys so I don't know if its true. Thoughts?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my thought is your sources are BS

isnt Anderson due a bonus in the near future? why would they pay his bonus to trade him when they can probably get Whitner for a low pick to begin with

your fantasy trade and made up sources have no merit

my thought is your sources are BS

isnt Anderson due a bonus in the near future? why would they pay his bonus to trade him when they can probably get Whitner for a low pick to begin with

your fantasy trade and made up sources have no merit

Actually Anderson got his 5 mill bonus LAST year. there was a ton of talk about it at the time. That said, I too call BS on the 'sources'

I was talking to league sources and they said the Bills have talked to the Browns about a trade involving Donte Whitner. The Bills would give up Whitner, and the Browns are giving up QB Derek Anderson , and a late draft pick. They told me it would be done either friday or thursday if it is done. First time hearing from these guys so I don't know if its true. Thoughts?

So whats ur saying is that u know someone with the name League Sources right? :wallbash:

Actually Anderson got his 5 mill bonus LAST year. there was a ton of talk about it at the time. That said, I too call BS on the 'sources'

i dont have a link but i thought i read recently he was due another bonus and they were going to cut him rather then pay him

either way this is total BS

thoughts? bull ****

"league sources" I do a radio show, and a certain listener was giving me all these hints before the deals became official today, and he was correct. He told me about this trade possibility, and said more players could be involved. He called the Randle El signing this morning

I was at the strip club with and I saw Mike Holmgren. Holmgren confirmed what you are saying but he also said that Shaun Rogers and Joe Thomas would be in the trade for Donte.

I was at the strip club with and I saw Mike Holmgren. Holmgren confirmed what you are saying but he also said that Shaun Rogers and Joe Thomas would be in the trade for Donte.

I could see Holmgren at an Arby's before a strip bar