This is hilarious

someone getting their **** ruined is never funny..when someone comes to your house and breaks your windows or spray paints your lawn i hope you find it just as humorous...seriously lame

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW.. its September?

I must have been in a very long dream about the future. I predict the Bills to Finish 6-10 and Jauron will be fired during the Season. At the end of the Season the Bills will hire Buddy Nix as GM and talk to Bill Cowher, Harbough, Mike Shanahan, Russ Grimm and Brian Schottenheimer for their HC job BUT at the last minute they Hire Chan Gailey as HC.

O.. and Terrell Owens will not be a Bill after this season and Aaron Schobel will be thinking retirement

someone getting their **** ruined is never funny..when someone comes to your house and breaks your windows or spray paints your lawn i hope you find it just as humorous...seriously lame

I don't think it is funny that his **** got ruined but blaming Al Quida is funny.

That was hilarious... oh my god... my gut hurts... I'm laughing and peeing all over the place. Who's McKelvin anyway?

Beat it you twink. Don't post anymore.