This is hilarious

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't get your panties in a bunch... Bills fans truly have no sense of humor.

Nobody does in Buffalo for that matter...

Or maybe they just have a better sense of timing than some moron who posts "hey look at this!" six months after the fact.

Or maybe they just have a better sense of timing than some moron who posts "hey look at this!" six months after the fact.

It's an article that most people here haven't read. Sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like you and I don't have the time to post a thousand times a year.

Maybe you should get out more.

It's an article that most people here haven't read.

How do you know most people here haven't read it? Newsflash: KSK is a well known site for NFL fans.

Sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like you and I don't have the time to post a thousand times a year.

Oh, you don't? You've been on this site 5 weeks and already posted almost 200 times. That works out to about 2000 in a year. Nice math skills. And even worse, you apparently feel the need to start a new thread for every inane thought that passes through your feeble mind.

It's an article that most people here haven't read. Sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like you and I don't have the time to post a thousand times a year.

Maybe you should get out more.

You obviously weren't here in September. This was linked more than once.

And it wasn't all that funny back then, either.