individual workout for tebow

playman

i don't care where they take him. if there's one thing i hate in real life, it's a bible-thumping proselytizing douche bag like tebow. but this ain't real life, it's football, and he's going to be the best and most successful qb in this class by far.

he is not going to last until the 2nd round and i won't be upset at all if the bills take him at 9. besiedes, he can't suck any worse than our last 10 or so first-rounders.

I don't care how religious someone is as long as they keep it to themselves. I disagree about great QB thing.

Any athlete that charges for autographs is a complete A-hole. The only way I'll ever pay for an autograph is if 100% is going to charity. That's how I got Kelly's autograph.

Tebow told the Florida Times-Union that "a portion" of the proceeds would go to his Tim Tebow Foundation. There's no word on how much that portion was, or where the rest of the money went. If 1,500 people paid $160 each, that's $240,000 -- before we get to the $75 photos.

One thing that I absolutely cannot stand are athletes that charge for their autographs. If the Bills do draft him he's gonna have to sign autographs for FREE during training camp.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Desire. Determination. Drive. But probably his most powerful of all attributes.....WILLPOWER.

http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/tim-te...rlfriend-photos

This man could have had 1000's of women. 75 a night if he chose to do so. Guys would be willing to let him get with their girlfriends. He has such a strong commitment to his religion that he's not tapping these gorgeous hunnies. I would push Ralph Wilson down a flight of stairs just to see his girlfriend naked in person. And don't anybody make some lame comment like "oh well maybe he doesnt like women." Im sure he disires them but is so COMMITED to his faith that he has never taken his luscious babe for a romp. NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! His grit and determination and willpower are something you can't take a test for.....but if you could, his results would go thru the roof!!!!! Timmy will be one hell of a player in the NFL, and I hope he is on our team! (just not in the first 2 rounds)

if he proves he can make a transition, im willing to give it a look. honestly, if in 3 months that he had been using for 10 years and totally remade his motions, id like to give him a shot. i dont see the other QBs going out of their way to change their glaring flaws before getting drafted. half of them cant read a defense. tebow worked his butt off to ready himself. on a side note, i hate him. i dont think hell make a good NFL starter, but hes honestly willing to work this hard, then this is a guy i want on my team.

I second that. This guy is completely changing himself so that he can succeed at the NFL level. He is a natural leader, and character guy. This is exactly what Buffalo needs. I think he will succeed. I think he will be better than Clausen or Bradford.

So........he'll be a great NFL QB because he's a virgin.

:beer::wallbash::wallbash:

If he's still there in the 3rd I hope the Bills draft Kirk Cameron. His focus and willpower will have him in the ProBowl before the Quiche Mayans shut off the lights!

2nd Round for sure!!! I wouldn't even be upset if they took him with the 1st! Think about what we have got in the past few years with our first pick(or both of our firsts). At least this guy has huge potential and hes a proven winner. we haven't had a QB since Flutie, and well he was still, just Flutie. Listen to him talk, watch him play, he is what we need.

Of course, he could be bust in the NFL. But like I said, before, anyone you pick could be a bust, look at our last 10 years, at least this guy has the pride, size, talent, smarts and work ethic to succeed.

Go get him buddy!

some people got it.some don't. Tebow has it. he will be a star. no matter what team he plays for. Guys like KD in CT who spend their wholes lives on messages boards, don't realize what it takes to make it. If the bills are lucky enough to get Tebow, he'll be the first one on this message board talking about his new favorite player Mr.Tebow.

I will trust Buddy Nix and Whaley on this draft.

Though I don't trust Modrak, Tebow plays in the SEC which has always been Buddy's territory. Buddy did pretty good with Rivers.

I don't personally like the idea of Tebow, as we have huge chunks of land to fill on both the offensive and defensive lines.

But I will give the new regime the benefit of the doubt at this point in time.

???

I couldn't think of any.

Didnt Kordell Stewart, in his first season as a QB (under Gailey's offense) take the Steelers to the AFC Championship game?

And didn't Tyler Thigpen manage a 20 TD, 3 rushing TD, 12 INT season under Gailey?

Neither of those guys are megastars by any means but a championship appearance and a 23 TD production from a QB is still fairly productive in my books.

Oh. So does that mean the entire rest of your post was meaningless?

Hypothetically speaking, I might win $1B in Powerball and buy the Bills after Ralph dies.

If you won the Powerbal -- you would buy the Bills

If Tebow can fix his throwing motion -- would you want the Bills dt draft him?

I said it was a hypothetical situation, theres no reason to get mad and defensive about it.

I don't care how religious someone is as long as they keep it to themselves. I disagree about great QB thing.

Any athlete that charges for autographs is a complete A-hole. The only way I'll ever pay for an autograph is if 100% is going to charity. That's how I got Kelly's autograph.

Tebow told the Florida Times-Union that "a portion" of the proceeds would go to his Tim Tebow Foundation. There's no word on how much that portion was, or where the rest of the money went. If 1,500 people paid $160 each, that's $240,000 -- before we get to the $75 photos.

One thing that I absolutely cannot stand are athletes that charge for their autographs. If the Bills do draft him he's gonna have to sign autographs for FREE during training camp.

The Autograph thing wasnt like him walking down the street or at practice signing stuff. It was a scheduled autograph signing session for people who wanted to pay for autographs. I mean really, "Tebow appeared Saturday at Palm Beach Autographs" It was held at an autograph store! That other portion wen to the store, not Tebows bank account.