DEBUNKED rumor: Porter visiting Buffalo Tuesday

Sal Capaccio was on sirius radio saying Joey Porter is reportedly scheduled to visit Buffalo on Tuesday. He said he knows Bills fans have been over anxious for activity so this should help. He said he would update via mobile as soon as he has the chance. Will Porter be like all the other visits last year and say thanks but no thanks, or do we not let him leave w/o signing a contract? Thoughts?

Edited to add:

I was NOT on SIRIUS Radio today. I have no information regarding Joey Porter and the Bills. If he is meeting w/them I know nothing about it.

http://twitter.com/SalSports/statuses/10138124168

Edited by Lori

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal Capaccio was on sirius radio saying Joey Porter is reportedly scheduled to visit Buffalo on Tuesday. He said he knows Bills fans have been over anxious for activity so this should help. He said he would update via mobile as soon as he has the chance. Will Porter be like all the other visits last year and say thanks but no thanks, or do we not let him leave w/o signing a contract? Thoughts?

If the Bills offer him a contract I think he'll sign it. He would love to have two shots a year at Miami. JMO

Now that is a guy I would love to have. Nasty attitude, massive chip on his shoulder and solid production. Also he could teach Maybin a thing or two like how to eat a steak.

That's true, not only can he still rush the passer, but he can mentor Maybin, and maybe even chris ellis.

With a switchover to the 3-4 it'll be important to have Porter here, coaching up Maybin and whatever RD3-4-5 OLB they draft, continuing to ramp up attitude as well. :blush:

Foote is a MLB, so I'd rather have Porter here.

this would be a good signing to groom or youngsters behind, and the signing should allow us to drop Kelsay

With a projected move of Schobel to OLB and Ellis ...and Maybin,, .this looks more like schobel is likely to retire ( or

gets traded),,if he doesnt im not sure where Porter fits ,,, we need inside help more it seems IMO ,,, but were going

to have a huge hole now at DE unless Williams goes outside then whos the NT ??