Friday Seattle v Buffalo predictions?

ICE

I say Buffalo 23 Seattle 17 IF it is kept out of bledsoes hands. (For those that are OTR on this board, that is not a crusade...it's fact)

IF we rely on bledsoe it's Seattle 27 Buffalo 17. Bledsoe cannot get it done on the road on a consistant basis. Yeah he wins one every now and then, but I don't think this is the game.

Both teams get a break with the weather.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/spor...136320&epc=WXSP

Keep this in mind, Alexander is the #2 rusher in the NFL. After what happened with Dillon on the road at NE, I have concerns about this game. Seattle also gets after the passer better than most we have faced.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Trent Dilfer might get the start at QB for the seahags. Dilfer to me stinks. The fish came damn close to beating the seahags last week, with Dilfer at QB. Bills defense is better than Mijami's. They stopped the best RB in football last week, Marshall Faulk. Shawn Alexander is the hags main weapon. Stop Alexander put the pressure on Dilfer. We both know Dilfer loves his INT's.

Wont post my predictions until Sunday morning.

Looks like Trent Dilfer might get the start at QB for the seahags. Dilfer to me stinks. The fish came damn close to beating the seahags last week, with Dilfer at QB. Bills defense is better than Mijami's. They stopped the best RB in football last week, Marshall Faulk.  Shawn Alexander is the hags main weapon. Stop Alexander put the pressure on Dilfer. We both know Dilfer loves his INT's.

Wont post my predictions until Sunday morning.

133749[/snapback]

Dilfer may be one of the biggest reasons we lose. He was rusty coming off of the bench. Has had all the reps this week and a game under his belt. The guy has won a superbowl.

Lose to Dilfer. Man are you having beer for breakfast.

Dilfer is known for throwing INT's. Look at his record with tampa and baltimore.

Baltimore's defense keep the team in games along with priest holmes & jamal lewis. Dilfer STINKS. If he was so good, why didnt Baltimore retain him after there superbowl win vs the NY Giants. Baltimore's defense won that Superbowl.

Lose to Dilfer. Man are you having beer for breakfast.

Dilfer is known for throwing INT's. Look at his record with tampa and baltimore.

Baltimore's defense keep the team in games along with priest holmes & jamal lewis. Dilfer STINKS. If he was so good, why didnt Baltimore retain him after there superbowl win vs the NY Giants. Baltimore's defense won that Superbowl.

133769[/snapback]

Seattle has a good D, 2nd best rusher in the NFL. Sounds a lot like his old days with Baltimore.

Dilfer may be one of the biggest reasons we lose. He was rusty coming off of the bench. Has had all the reps this week and a game under his belt. The guy has won a superbowl.

133750[/snapback]

Dilfer didn't come off the bench. He received the majority of snaps in practice that week and started the game since Hasselbeck wasn't healthy enough to practice. Even IF the game is in Bledsoe's hands, the Dols almost beat them with their collection of "talent," if not for Feely throwing the game away at the end. But I'm sure you think Feely is better than Bledsoe. :lol:

you're all crazy.

This is a road game.

Seattle 27

Bills 3

And then we can FINALLY stop hearing about "playoffs" and get JP some real experience, so next year we aren't going in with a Rook.

133772[/snapback]

shhhhhhhh! We are 'crusadeing' remember? :lol::lol:

Dilfer didn't come off the bench.  He received the majority of snaps in practice that week and started the game since Hasselbeck wasn't healthy enough to practice.  Even IF the game is in Bledsoe's hands, the Dols almost beat them with their collection of "talent," if not for Feely throwing the game away at the end.  But I'm sure you think Feely is better than Bledsoe. :lol:

133775[/snapback]

I said if the game is in bledsoes hands at NE we lose, we did. I say the same this week. Nothing in 2.5 years with Bledsoe leads me to believe anything different.

I said if the game is in bledsoes hands at NE we lose, we did.  I say the same this week. Nothing in 2.5 years with Bledsoe leads me to believe anything different.

133780[/snapback]

I would take Bledsoe over Dilfer any day. This seattle team is not living up to the predicted expectations of a SuperBowl team. Mike Holmgren hc job is on the block. Dont forget Willis Mcgahee can take a lot of pressure off of Drew Bledsoe. Which he will do on Sunday.

Tune in Sunday Morning to see my predictions.

And Bledsoe isn't?  You need to rethink that statement.  :lol:

133781[/snapback]

No way in hell can you compare Bledsoe to Vinnie. Vinnie Testastorone stinks. He stunk as a member of Gangreen. He his stinking it up in Big D.

I believe in Drew Bledsoe. I see his real ability. Remember what HC drafted Bledsoe. Bill Parcells. When have you seen any player drafted by Bill Parcells stink it up. Drew Bledsoe gives the Bills the best chance to win.

I dont think Losman is that good. I would rather have Big Ben Rothlesberger and the oline he stands behind.

More than likely, Bledsoe will find a way to lose this game. He will prove, beyond all doubt, that not only is he suffering from diminishing football skills but also that he is an unfixable headcase on the road.

No way in hell can you compare Bledsoe to Vinnie. Vinnie Testastorone stinks.

133794[/snapback]

Ok, now you're just being a homer...

In 10 starts this year, at 41 years old, Vinny is:

203/329 for 61.7% and 2506 yards, with 12 TDs and 14 INTs and a rating of 79.7 Pro Bowl numbers? Hell no, but you say "he stinks".

Your boy Drew:

148/264 for 56.1% and 1736 yardsm with 12 TDs and 11INTs and a rating of 74.0.

come on Sue...

More than likely, Bledsoe will find a way to lose this game.  He will prove, beyond all doubt, that not only is he suffering from diminishing football skills but also that he is an unfixable headcase on the road.

133804[/snapback]

Here is a clue for you: Seattle is not the great team the media has hyped them up to be. Bledsoe will find a way to win this game. Look at who is in the back field.

Yeah, Willis Mcghaee. Bills will run the ball well.

Stop yourself before you negatively explode.

you're all crazy.

This is a road game.

Seattle 27

Bills 3

And then we can FINALLY stop hearing about "playoffs" and get JP some real experience, so next year we aren't going in with a Rook.

133772[/snapback]

So what if everyone's crazy? If you don't like it, look into your gray cell file on "how to ignore" their craziness.

GET OVER IT!!

BTW, Bills win in a close battle 467-5.