1. 1. Race a factor on the coverage

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this thread idiotic?

Look at the poll results - seems the board is pretty split.

Bama I have to agree with you and if you go back to the beginning of the thread I was the 1st to call it idiotic. I was wrong. Good poll. :wallbash:

How is this thread idiotic?

Look at the poll results - seems the board is pretty split.

Anyone that starts throwing out "If he was black, If he was white, If he was hispanic...." is looking to start problems. Celebrities and sports athlete's get away with so much more than the average person because of their status and most importantly their money. Most celebrities can buy their way out of going to jail. Do they take a pounding in the media? Of course they do, because that's what attracts viewers and people put sports athlete's and celebrities on a higher pedastal than the average person.

+1

Race baiters love to blame their failures in life on racism. It's weak and pathetic.

I agree.

I'm sure glad when I was in the Marines, that none of the Marines I worked with weren't racist, otherwise I'm sure I could have been seriously injured or killed if they didn't have my back (and vice versa).

Intersting how many jump to conclusions based on "the fact" that this is BR's "second rape accusation".

None of you who keep repeating this seem to be aware that the "first rape accusation" was totally fabricated by a lunatic. It's been in the papers.

As for this current "event", the details are sketchy.

There is this:

http://deadspin.com/5487565/big-bens-night...-bartenders-saw

Intersting how many jump to conclusions based on "the fact" that this is BR's "second rape accusation".

None of you who keep repeating this seem to be aware that the "first rape accusation" was totally fabricated by a lunatic. It's been in the papers.

As for this current "event", the details are sketchy.

There is this:

http://deadspin.com/5487565/big-bens-night...-bartenders-saw

If Ben did rape that girl or do inappropriate things to her, then he should be punished and not given a slap on the wrist. IMO, as punishment, any piece of sh@t that rapes someone should get kicked in the nuts with steel toed boots.

A little off topic here, but this just popped into my mind while reading this thread: Have the bills ever had one quarterback who was black? I may be having a brain fart, but I can't remember a qb even on the training camp roster that was black. If that's the case we may be the only team in the league who's never had a black qb on their roster ever.

A little off topic here, but this just popped into my mind while reading this thread: Have the bills ever had one quarterback who was black? I may be having a brain fart, but I can't remember a qb even on the training camp roster that was black. If that's the case we may be the only team in the league who's never had a black qb on their roster ever.

James Harris.

In 1969, Harris was drafted by Buffalo in the eighth round of the draft—an achievement of its own right since he was just one of a few blacks ever drafted at quarterback at the time. He would play for the Bills from 1969-71, and he would become the first black in NFL history to open the season as a starting quarterback.

Add: Also, Willie Totten -- Jerry Rice's college QB -- during the 1987 strike games. There have been a few others in camp, but not sure about the regular season.

Marlin Briscoe

+1

Race baiters love to blame their failures in life on racism. It's weak and pathetic.

Amen. There are things that can be blamed on race, but alot of instances it is brought into a subject to cover up failure and to have somewhere to place blame besides what is in the mirror.