Eeek...Pats front runner for Boldin w/ link

That would be a nice WR trio.

http://twitter.com/RavensInsider

RavensInsiderFollowing

Follow Lists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lists: New England frontrunner to land Anquan Boldin via trade after Ravens pursued him, according to league sources.

2 minutes ago via web

Again, who do you trust?

Schefter tweet:

Arizona is closing in on a long-anticpated deal to trade Pro Bowl wide receiver Anquan Boldin. Leading contender: Baltimore. KC also in.

good teams make big moves. Us- we twiddle our thumbs- no wonder we suck

You're right - Washington has made big moves for years and they are terrible. Indy makes almost no moves every year and is a perennial winner. I can only remember one big move the Pats made in the past few years and they haven't won a SB since.

:rolleyes:

You're right - Washington has made big moves for years and they are terrible. Indy makes almost no moves every year and is a perennial winner. I can only remember one big move the Pats made in the past few years and they haven't won a SB since.

What is your point???? The pats have a coach that gets significantly more out of his players then anybody else in the NFL. Does not mean that a team that lacks serious talent like the Bills should stay pat. Who needs Boldin more? The Bills or Pats? Seriously

so, you're saying boldin wouldn't help us? Would you be upset if the bills were in the running for him? Are you happy that those fools in ne are?

so, you're saying boldin wouldn't help us? Would you be upset if the bills were in the running for him? Are you happy that those fools in ne are?

I would give them a 5th to trade him to someone not in the AFC East or just give them our 3rd which is better than NEs for him.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

The Patriots are reportedly pulling out of the Anquan Boldin trade talks.

We have a feeling the Patriots were only floated as a possibility to extract a higher return out of Baltimore. It's now believed to be a two-horse race between the Ravens and Chiefs.

Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter

What is your point???? The pats have a coach that gets significantly more out of his players then anybody else in the NFL. Does not mean that a team that lacks serious talent like the Bills should stay pat. Who needs Boldin more? The Bills or Pats? Seriously

it completely contradicted your point...