McNabb to be traded soon? Only Reid stands in the way

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/...abb?eref=fromSI

"Will he stay or will he be sent away? The Philadelphia Eagles are divided on a Donovan McNabb trade, with one very powerful Eagle blocking a potential deal. The NFL free agency period has officially begun and, as teams make offers and deals, reports say Donovan McNabb could be traded soon. There are many interested teams out there, but right now the Eagles are not accepting any offers yet. Sources tell Fox 29's sports department that the St. Louis Rams are not one of those teams, contrary to some reports. But we're also being told that trading McNabb is not going to be easy because internally the Eagles' brass wants to move him but Andy Reid does not."

For those hoping for McNabb.

Looks like Andy Reid is using every bit of juice he has to keep McNabb but everyone else wants him traded. Time will tell.

Thought it was interesting the of the "many interested teams" St. Louis isn't one of them. I expect the Bills will at least be making an offer, if they haven't already.

Philly is a bunch of spoiled punks. They have had one of the best QBs in the league for years and complain. I hope they trade him and Kolb sucks, so they can see what a team without a QB looks like. Then I hope they go into a 10+ year playoff drought, and suffer through QBs like Rob Johsnon and JP Losman. Maybe then they would respect McNabb.

I think, if Reid wants to keep McNabb, than he isn't going anywhere. Eagles ownership is obviously very committed to Reid, they aren't going to trade "his guy" away unless he is on board with it. Just my opinion...

I think, if Reid wants to keep McNabb, than he isn't going anywhere. Eagles ownership is obviously very committed to Reid, they aren't going to trade "his guy" away unless he is on board with it. Just my opinion...

This is the main reason he hasn't gone anywhere yet...and the reason he's stayed in Philly all these years. Andy Reid has been a huge supporter of McNabb.

I kind of agree with Thoner. If Philly didn't want McNabb, I'll take him. He may not be the same Donovan as he was in the early 2000s, but he's better than what we've got now.

This is the main reason he hasn't gone anywhere yet...and the reason he's stayed in Philly all these years. Andy Reid has been a huge supporter of McNabb.

I kind of agree with Thoner. If Philly didn't want McNabb, I'll take him. He may not be the same Donovan as he was in the early 2000s, but he's better than what we've got now.

Oh, I would take McBabb in a second...my point was, unless Reid falls out of favor with management in Philly, then it isn't worth speculating... DMc isn't going anywhere...if he is traded, it would be the begining of the end of Reid too. I think Reid is kind of a "man of his word", which makes him someone that guys like playing for. If he is saying he is committed to McNabb, and then turns around and trades him (or lets' ownership trade him, moreover) he would lose a lot of guys on his team. McNabb is popular with many of his teammates...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/...abb?eref=fromSI

"Will he stay or will he be sent away? The Philadelphia Eagles are divided on a Donovan McNabb trade, with one very powerful Eagle blocking a potential deal. The NFL free agency period has officially begun and, as teams make offers and deals, reports say Donovan McNabb could be traded soon. There are many interested teams out there, but right now the Eagles are not accepting any offers yet. Sources tell Fox 29's sports department that the St. Louis Rams are not one of those teams, contrary to some reports. But we're also being told that trading McNabb is not going to be easy because internally the Eagles' brass wants to move him but Andy Reid does not."

For those hoping for McNabb.

Looks like Andy Reid is using every bit of juice he has to keep McNabb but everyone else wants him traded. Time will tell.

Thought it was interesting the of the "many interested teams" St. Louis isn't one of them. I expect the Bills will at least be making an offer, if they haven't already.

Yeah...we could give them Donte Whitner, M. Lynch, Roscoe Parrish, Hardy, Pozinjury, Mitchell, both 7th round picks and I wouldn't care and I would think we stole him...lol...Seriously, Lynch and a 4th round pick should be fair compensation as he is getting older. or a 2nd round pick and Parrish!

McNabb is/has been/will forever be an over-rated QB. He is also a whiner and choker. And, because he is not white, Rush Limbaugh was labeled a racist for stating the obvious. Let Philly keep their own trash in McNabb and no Vick, we don't need it hauled to BLO.

McNabb is/has been/will forever be an over-rated QB. He is also a whiner and choker. And, because he is not white, Rush Limbaugh was labeled a racist for stating the obvious. Let Philly keep their own trash in McNabb and no Vick, we don't need it hauled to BLO.

For one you a-hole rush limbaugh is racist..but keep that TRASH outta this site and keep it on YOUR RADIO...Mcnabb and vick are better than anything we have...we should be happy to take either...