McNabb & Boldin

That would be outstanding....getting these two to fill two huge holes using a combination of this year & next year's draft picks.

I agree it would be outstanding...for the right price...and trading away your future (draft picks) isn't going to turn out well for us long-term.

Never really thought about Boldin being a serious consideration for us, but to really think about it, I think he would be a perfect compliment for Lee. Some one to go underneath and get yards after the catch, something weve been lacking for years.It would also allow Hardy or Stevie to go on the outside or slot, whichever they are more comfortable with, and have Boldin do whatever they need of him. Send a 3rd. Rookie receivers dont do jack! The only factor that is a negative is he probably wants a new contract.

That would be outstanding....getting these two to fill two huge holes using a combination of this year & next year's draft picks.

McNabb is NOT coming here... Boldin who is a great WR is prone to injury and cost prohibitive for re building team this will not happen, Hey I have an idea why not start another Bill Cowert to Buffalo thread... or Tom Brady to Buffalo :thumbsup:

McNabb is NOT coming here... Boldin who is a great WR is prone to injury and cost prohibitive for re building team this will not happen, Hey I have an idea why not start another Bill Cowert to Buffalo thread... or Tom Brady to Buffalo :rolleyes:

How are you so sure Mcnabb wont be wearing a Bills jersey this fall? Enlighten us.

McNabb is NOT coming here... Boldin who is a great WR is prone to injury and cost prohibitive for re building team this will not happen, Hey I have an idea why not start another Bill Cowert to Buffalo thread... or Tom Brady to Buffalo :lol:

Bolden Injury Prone, He missed 1 game last year, and got his face broken on a freak hit. How about you break your sinuses and try to stand up??

I dont care if you dont think they are coming here, but at least get the damn facts straight, instead of making false claims... :rolleyes: