Best place to catch FA news tonight?

hey I never really kept a close eye on FA in the past just checked online once or twice a day but... i took a good break from drinking after the super bowl to try and give the liver a much needed break after the NFL season... but tonight I am thrownin down and will be up late... anyone know of the best place to watch for some late night FA updates?

Thanks... I know it's lame but anything to get back in the football mood... plus I just got my flat panel TV put up in the man cave so I can break it in tonight...

Just plug your computer to the big screen and pull up TSW.

Really most of the Unofficial Bill's websites will do a good job keeping up with any Bill's news. TSW,Buffalo Rumblings, Footballs future,etc,etc. The internet is great. :w00t:

hey I never really kept a close eye on FA in the past just checked online once or twice a day but... i took a good break from drinking after the super bowl to try and give the liver a much needed break after the NFL season... but tonight I am thrownin down and will be up late... anyone know of the best place to watch for some late night FA updates?

Thanks... I know it's lame but anything to get back in the football mood... plus I just got my flat panel TV put up in the man cave so I can break it in tonight...

profootballtalk.com has it covered....visited them last year for the first time on FA day, dude it's the best

profootballtalk.com has it covered....visited them last year for the first time on FA day, dude it's the best

Is Profootballtalk better than Rotoworld? I mean at least when it comes to breaking the signings?

A bit of required reading. It may help some of you who plan to do a 24 hour free agency watch:

Full Speed Ahead!

Over the past four years the Buffalo Bills have been among the first teams to leap into the free agent pool to procure talent for their roster and fill positional needs on their team. Under the new regime, led by general manager Buddy Nix, however, it seems more likely that the Bills will take a more moderate approach to the market as it opens midnight tonight (March 5th).

From 2006-2009 Buffalo signed at least one unrestricted free agent on the first day of the signing period. In 2006 there were two. The following year there were three. Kawika Mitchell was signed on day one of free agency in 2008 and Ryan Fitzpatrick was signed the day the market opened last offseason.

Most of those early free agent signings also had sizable long term contracts. It’s hard to see that being the case again with Buffalo’s new personnel management.

“Free agency to me should be middle-priced to below-priced guys, not the high-dollar guy that is going bring a big bang when you sign him,” said Nix.

:w00t:

That's like finding underwear wrapped under the Christmas tree.

I remember a few years ago, when we signed Dockery and Walker on or around the first day, being all excited like it sounds like the OP is for this night to come.

That was back when I considered the team competitive, and actually worth following that closely.

Now, sadly, they've lost me. I won't be staying up tonight thinking anything is going to happen. I check in a few times over the next few weeks for the updates on the no-names we bring in :D

NFL Live is on at Midnight followed by a Sportscenter Special at 12:30 tonight on ESPN just so you are aware. :D

In the past though, the only updated info they offered was on their ticker...and it wasn't even complete. If you want real time updates, try JT The Bricks overnight radio show on FOX Sports Radio...it live streams on line as well, I believe... Brick is all over the NFL...and he will talk about any/all teams, not just spend hours speculating what the Cowboys or Patriots will do...