If Clausen or Bradford fall to us we will pick them

freester

I have talked to a scout, he told me that he likes Bradford a lot. He is the Matt Ryan of this years draft. I therefore think there is no chance in hell he is there at 9. But if he is the Bills should run to the podium. Not so sure about Clausen. i have not spoken to my friend about him. This scout was in on the pick of Ryan and also a certain QB in Indy. So yeah he knows a thing or two about evaluating QBs.

but I think they will both be gone before we pick. Both the Rams and Seahawks are desperate for QB and OT. Redskins will also likely take a QB.

First off, Bradford absolutley will not fall to us unless something doesnt check out with his recovery...

Second, Claussen has huge question marks...

In fact, neither of these guys would be taken ahead of Matt Ryan and probably not even Joe Flacco if they were in the same draft that year...so, saying we can't pass on the next Matt Ryan is a little extreme.

This is considered a deep draft EXCEPT at QB and WR. When you have a team drafting #1 with a clear hole at QB and wanting a QB and yet they are not even expected at this time to take the top rated QB, then that tells you that even the best QB in this draft is not an Elite prospect. The fact that Claussen (the second higherst graded QB) could slip to mid to late first, even some saying he could slip to the second tells you that there are obvious red flags there too.

In fact, the only reason Bradford is being considered to be the top QB taken is because Jake Locker didnt enter the draft, otherwise, Bradford would be likely the second QB taken with Claussen surely slipping to mid or bottom of first.

First off, Bradford absolutley will not fall to us unless something doesnt check out with his recovery...

In fact, neither of these guys would be taken ahead of Matt Ryan and probably not even Joe Flacco if they were in the same draft that year...so, saying we can't pass on the next Matt Ryan is a little extreme.

This is considered a deep draft EXCEPT at QB and WR. When you have a team drafting #1 with a clear hole at QB and wanting a QB and yet they are not even expected at this time to take the top rated QB, then that tells you that even the best QB in this draft is not an Elite prospect. The fact that Claussen (the second higherst graded QB) could slip to mid to late first, even some saying he could slip to the second tells you that there are obvious red flags there too.

In fact, the only reason Bradford is being considered to be the top QB taken is because Jake Locker didnt enter the draft, otherwise, Bradford would be likely the second QB taken with Claussen surely slipping to mid or bottom of first.

Bradford would have been #1 overall if he came out last year as he was rated ahead of Stafford. There is only a snowballs chance in hell we will get them. I would not be suprised in the least if the Bucs land the top pick, take Suh, and then the Rams pick Bradford with the 3rd overall pick. Claussen will be gone to the Redskins. Our only chance to get either would be to trade up. McCoy could be this years Brees although I am not certain he will last until the 2nd round either.

but I think they will both be gone before we pick. Both the Rams and Seahawks are desperate for QB and OT. Redskins will also likely take a QB.

I think the Rams will take Bradford, however Seattle has Hasselbeck, they're not desparate for a QB at all. With Walter Jones on the fence I think they're more likely to take an OT. Actually, with Jason Campbell reportedly talking extension I think its more likely Washington, KC, and Seattle all take OTs. That leaves Cleveland as the only team that may select Clausen. If he is there for Buffalo, I think he has to be the selection.

Mel Kiper has Clausen at #4 on his board. Any QB is a crapshoot, and I think it is unlikely that either will compare to Mattie Ice as a pro.

I have slowly come around to this line of thinking too. If either of the QBs is there when we pick we pull the trigger unless the team has big questions about whoever's left.

Then concentrate on O-line & D-line for the next 3-4 rounds, then LB.

anyone who thinks any of these QB's are franchise QB's are clueless. its as simple as that.i'll bet my life we do not go QB @ 9 and i dont care who is there.

just because we need a QB in every one's mind you simply cannot reach on any of the QB's in this draft @ 9.

any one who knows their **** knows that all the QB's in this draft all come with many many question marks and you dont take a qb LIKE THAT @ 9 JUST BECAUSE OF A NEED. ITS FLAT OUT SUECIDE!

anyone who thinks any of these QB's are franchise QB's are clueless. its as simple as that.i'll bet my life we do not go QB @ 9 and i dont care who is there.

just because we need a QB in every one's mind you simply cannot reach on any of the QB's in this draft @ 9.

any one who knows their **** knows that all the QB's in this draft all come with many many question marks and you dont take a qb LIKE THAT @ 9 JUST BECAUSE OF A NEED. ITS FLAT OUT SUECIDE!

You'd better pay up.

I just watched the QB podium talks - Bradford, Clausen, Tebow, Lefavour... and Bradford really stood out when it comes to confidence, command, intelligence, size. He seems like he's head and shoulders above the other guys in terms of maturity and professionalism. Lafevour - spelling? looked pretty confident and had a presence, too.

Let's hope that if either one of those two are available, the Bills don't continue on their tradition of stupidity and pass on them this year. If there is any common sense in the new and (hopefully) improved FO, they take one if they are still there at #9.

I just watched the QB podium talks - Bradford, Clausen, Tebow, Lefavour... and Bradford really stood out when it comes to confidence, command, intelligence, size. He seems like he's head and shoulders above the other guys in terms of maturity and professionalism. Lafevour - spelling? looked pretty confident and had a presence, too.

You can tell all that from someone standing at a podium? You really need to work in the Bills front office, they need someone with abilities like that. Wow, that is talent.