Hot off the presses

LeFevour Talks to Browns

QB prospect Dan LeFevour of Central Michigan said he met with the Browns. The 6-3, 238-pound quarterback has been rumored to be hot on the Bills’ radar… Another QB prospect, Tony Pike from Cincinnati was disappointed that his weight was just 212 at the combine.

He will throw at combine, but only to stationary targets.

LeFevour Talks to Browns

QB prospect Dan LeFevour of Central Michigan said he met with the Browns. The 6-3, 238-pound quarterback has been rumored to be hot on the Bills’ radar… Another QB prospect, Tony Pike from Cincinnati was disappointed that his weight was just 212 at the combine.

He will throw at combine, but only to stationary targets.

I like LeFevour a lot

So why does Buddy know talent?

Do we really need to repost his resume/accomplishments? As he stated in an earlier interview, he doesn't care for one year wonders and clearly Lefevour won all four years of college with multiple awards and honors. I'm just glad to finally have a GM with some sort of football knowledge.

So why does Buddy know talent?

Because he has been involved in drafting some of the best players in the league. I believe he and Modrak will coompliment each other well see as last years draft was the first time he and Modrak called the shots in Buf. I know it wasn't Nix who wanted Maybin but I still like the pick we just have to do something about those rookie salaries. Unfortunately negative nancies refuse to accept the FACT that he was drafted to be an OLB.

Do we really need to repost his resume/accomplishments? As he stated in an earlier interview, he doesn't care for one year wonders and clearly Lefevour won all four years of college with multiple awards and honors. I'm just glad to finally have a GM with some sort of football knowledge.

And coaches who will build the system to fit his players rather than force them into a system they don't fit.

the NFLN guys esp mooch and Mayock said LeFevour really hurt himself by not throwing. The top 3 guys have injuries, Tebow is working on some miracle throwing motion :devil: , but I agree when they say LeFevour should have thrown.

He has no excuses what so ever and really needed to showcase himself before the NFL personnel. The guy has questionable arm strength, questionable accuracy, didn't do well in Sr Bowl practices, etc.

the NFLN guys esp mooch and Mayock said LeFevour really hurt himself by not throwing. The top 3 guys have injuries, Tebow is working on some miracle throwing motion :devil: , but I agree when they say LeFevour should have thrown.

He has no excuses what so ever and really needed to showcase himself before the NFL personnel. The guy has questionable arm strength, questionable accuracy, didn't do well in Sr Bowl practices, etc.

I agree , if he had good arm he advisors would have him throwing all day long. There is a ton of money to be made by moving up

no doubt, he should be the only top QB to throw, challenge the others, like Suh did for the top DT's.

gotta respect Suh for that, he could'a just sat back and still been in top couple picks.

didn't do well in Senior Bowl practices but was arguably the best QB in the GAME. Isn't the game what counts? Wasn't aware that what you do in practice is more important than the game itself.

Not trying to say practices arent important. But he's not seeing the actual defense of the other team for one, and some people perform well (and sometimes better) under pressure.

didn't do well in Senior Bowl practices but was arguably the best QB in the GAME. Isn't the game what counts? Wasn't aware that what you do in practice is more important than the game itself.

Not trying to say practices arent important. But he's not seeing the actual defense of the other team for one, and some people perform well (and sometimes better) under pressure.

Actually, no, the game counts for absolutely nothing. They're running offenses/defenses that they are not familiar with. What is more important when it comes to the Senior Bowl are the practices where they are running one-on-one drills against the other top seniors from the country. It allows them to separate themselves from the competition.

I was just wondering why Lefevours height and weight were evidence that Nix know talent....

PS Lefevour doesnt have NFL talent. Maybe thats why I didnt follow you.

"Morans"? Are you serious? I hope you accidentally misspelled the word moron, because if you didn't it sure makes you look like one....

Whooops. Worst part is we have a spell checker I just didn't realize this was an ELA site. I thought this was a football site. I do that on purpose just to hear your non-football related defense it's great. In the event you do not know ELA is English Language Arts. You missed my other post when I said coaches and then said his.