Saints tender LT Jermon Bushrod at 2nd round level

Doc

Bushrod replaced injured incumbent starter and former 1st rounder Jammal Brown this past season. Should the Bills make a play for him? I'm thinking yes.

Ever watch him play or just saying it because he was a starter for the SB champs? He was abused and by far the worst player on that offense. I'm a season ticket holder in new orleans and got to watch the Demarcus Ware beating live in person and see the perfect season end. Remember that freeny sack in the sb? Did you notice he got benched at one point (see vs Tampa, in Tampa) but the replacement wasn't better so they went back?

Ever watch him play or just saying it because he was a starter for the SB champs? He was abused and by far the worst player on that offense. I'm a season ticket holder in new orleans and got to watch the Demarcus Ware beating live in person and see the perfect season end. Remember that freeny sack in the sb? Did you notice he got benched at one point (see vs Tampa, in Tampa) but the replacement wasn't better so they went back?

nailed it :nana: when NO played Dallas he was gettin destroyed by Ware, no competition! If he is our new left tackle im becoming a lions fan just so i can upgrade teams

If you read through the other positions, you'd trust their stats. they have George Wilson as the #4 safety (Donte is in the 60s). Also Freddie is WAY ahead of Marshawn.

and my God- for all the CB's we draft- our highest ranked is McGee at 74. WTF?