How about... This guy if he falls our third

95altima12

How original. Lefevour has never been discussed here

Here we go again with the Stadium Wall snobs getting all upset about somebody posting a topic that has already been discussed. You guys ought to lighten up. Believe it or not, there are an awful lot of Bills fans out there who don't check this board 20 times a day. Grow up please... If you are too cool to read a topic again, don't read it, but your smug comments do nothing but display your ignorance.

Draft OT First round

Another OT, or NT in Second

and:

Dan LeFevour

in the third...

Would this be better then Jason Campbel?

Find a NT or OT, in FA.

I would love this scenario however, I think Lefevour got some bad advice in not throwing at the combine, makes me wonder about the people around him.

Draft OT First round

Another OT, or NT in Second

and:

Dan LeFevour

in the third...

Would this be better then Jason Campbel?

Find a NT or OT, in FA.

We could always take him in the 5th round if we really get that desperate. He simply doesnt have much NFL potential.

Here we go again with the Stadium Wall snobs getting all upset about somebody posting a topic that has already been discussed. You guys ought to lighten up. Believe it or not, there are an awful lot of Bills fans out there who don't check this board 20 times a day. Grow up please... If you are too cool to read a topic again, don't read it, but your smug comments do nothing but display your ignorance.

Agreed - Right on Muddy

We could always take him in the 5th round if we really get that desperate. He simply doesnt have much NFL potential.

I just don't see how you can really say that, if anything he hurt his stock this weekend by not throwing, he's clearly distinguished himself as the #3 qb in this draft. What do you base that idea on, just cause you dont like Dl, or the system, I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just wondering how you formed it.

I am so glad you said that!!! I get sick of it too.

Agreed - Right on Muddy

I am so glad you said that!!! I get sick of it too.

Good point, muddy, and welcome to all you guys.

Rudeness manifests itself on this board in many varied and splendored ways. Being newcomers will also increase the probability that someone will be rude or disrespectful towards you.

I hope you guys won't stoop to that sort of behavior. Otherwise it just keeps going in circles.

Good point, muddy, and welcome to all you guys.

Rudeness manifests itself on this board in many varied and splendored ways. Being newcomers will also increase the probability that someone will be rude or disrespectful towards you.

I hope you guys won't stoop to that sort of behavior. Otherwise it just keeps going in circles.

Thank you to the people that stood up for me! :devil:

I don't take it to heart haha it's a Bills forum I'm use to seeing it.

Honestly I didn't know he wasn't throwing in the combine... I thought I saw at BB.com that he was going to I may have misread it or he may have changed his mind. Some one posted about brohm being just as good or better.

I don't know much about brohm I didn't keep up with college football much in general and esp. few years back when he played... I was at the ATL falcons game this year he started... so I didn't have a good view but that game was horible anyways. All in all i can agree with your post... I am also concerned about having 3 OK QB's... thats what we had last year. I just feel like in teh third we aren't giving up as much and we can trade Trent (if we can get anything for him).

Thanks for the post guys... laters... :D