T.O. and McNabb homies again

youngjebrey

From buffalobills.com

Despite a bitter parting after the 2005 season in Philadelphia, Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb have apparently reconciled.

Owens, who is due to appear on the YES Network program Centerstage with host Michael Kay this Sunday, spoke about how he has patched things up with McNabb.

The New York Post quoted Owens from his appearance as saying the following.

“I can honestly say I appreciate those years and Donovan and I are friends and, actually we were just hanging out last night as a matter of fact. So it was one of those things where — again — it started off well, it didn’t end well. Sometimes, I wish it could have ended on a positive note.”

Owens was not only been a model teammate this past season, but has also apparently mended some fences with some former teammates. What it leads to in free agency in terms of offers is anyone’s guess.

As chris brown said this could possibly mean something for free agency. either we could to get mcNabb which is what some of us are hoping for OR T.O. will sign with the eagles and start again with philly and mcnabb. With T.O. and all his publicity stunts, this isnt that far from possibly happening. Thoughts?

From buffalobills.com

Despite a bitter parting after the 2005 season in Philadelphia, Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb have apparently reconciled.

Owens, who is due to appear on the YES Network program Centerstage with host Michael Kay this Sunday, spoke about how he has patched things up with McNabb.

“I can honestly say I appreciate those years and Donovan and I are friends and, actually we were just hanging out last night as a matter of fact. So it was one of those things where — again — it started off well, it didn’t end well. Sometimes, I wish it could have ended on a positive note.”

Owens was not only been a model teammate this past season, but has also apparently mended some fences with some former teammates. What it leads to in free agency in terms of offers is anyone’s guess.

As chris brown said this could possibly mean something for free agency. either we could to get mcNabb which is what some of us are hoping for OR T.O. will sign with the eagles and start again with philly and mcnabb. With T.O. and all his publicity stunts, this isnt that far from possibly happening. Thoughts?

I suggest you get on a boat and go see Mr. Roarke and Tattoo....

Sounds like a good backdrop for an episode of the T.O. SHO. Wonder if the camera was rolling when he and the McNabb were trading dance moves the other night?

As much as I think Kyle Orton is the man to get, I'd welcome the McNabb and T>O> back- just for the entertaining storyline (if nothing else).

Ive thought this has been a very big possibility for a few weeks now. If TO and McNabb are friends again, and TO actually was serious when he said he would like to stay in Buffalo if all the right changes were made. Maybe he is lobbying to get McNabb here.

The other thought I have is this. Does this coaching staff even want TO? As far as anyone else knows, nobody else in the league wanted TO last year. What makes anyone think this new coaching staff does?

With all that said, This is our best shot at winning next year. Even if TO was interested in staying here, he wont if we go with the same QB scrubs weve had. If we pick up McNabb we answer our QB question for at least 2-3 years, and we keep TO. If we dont get McNabb, we have another hole to fill at WR along with OLB, ILB, DT, QB, WR, LT, RT. Thats just too much to overcome in 1 offseason.

From buffalobills.com

I dont believe it because its extremely poorly written...but I guess thats what I can expect from BuffaloBills.com