why don't the bills do what they should have done last year

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

start the chroisen one, sign a veteran qb to back him up (or just trade for mcnabb and end the discussion) and draft a franchise qb in the early rounds. why not give hamdan a chance? he looked like the best qb on the roster in the pre-season

start the chroisen one, sign a veteran qb to back him up (or just trade for mcnabb and end the discussion) and draft a franchise qb in the early rounds. why not give hamdan a chance? he looked like the best qb on the roster in the pre-season

This is no better or worse an argument than starting Brian Brohm. At least Hamdan has been MVP of NFLE a league that has produced 2 Super Bowl winning QBs.

There is too much of a willingness of Bills fans to pin their hopes on rejects instead of wanting to find the real answer at QB. Same goes for those who want to trade for other teams rejects, like Thigpen, Bulger etc.

Don't you watch football? If Hamden's our best shot I'm watching the Argonauts this year.

In all fairness the guy has never got a chance to prove himself. Of course we can't anoint him starter. But let him compete with other guys. Give him a fair chance is all I'm saying. Lets work on the O-line and the new D scheme. we got too many holes to plug. There don't seem to be any FA QB's worth giving picks away for. Since we're a rebuilding team might as well work with what we have got QB wise until we're able to get a sure fire starter.

Just my $0.02

Many guys look great in exhibition against sub-par talent in games that don't matter. For the one or two successes to come out of Europa at QB, there are literally dozens if not hundreds of guys that couldn't crack a roster in the big leagues. There is a reason some stay 3rd string/practice squad their entire careers: they just aren't good enough to leapfrog the guys ahead of them. I don't mean to pile on the guy - he seems nice enough. But many of you on here have taken the obsession with Hamdan to absurd levels. I know you are all mesmerized by his swarthy good looks but I think it's time to let it go.

Losman/Holcomb remember that mess...

In all fairness the guy has never got a chance to prove himself. Of course we can't anoint him starter. But let him compete with other guys. Give him a fair chance is all I'm saying. Lets work on the O-line and the new D scheme. we got too many holes to plug. There don't seem to be any FA QB's worth giving picks away for. Since we're a rebuilding team might as well work with what we have got QB wise until we're able to get a sure fire starter.

Just my $0.02

Are you serious? Have you ever seen him play? You are talking about Hamdan right?

Is there more than one Hamden on the roster? If not, you really need to seek help, those drugs are addictive.

One time against Miami, Lynch ran into the Bills sideline getting tackled, and Hamdan quickly and expertly switched his clipboard from his left hand to his right (so as not to fumble it) as he avoided being taken out by the players.

Very impressive instincts. And it was one of those heavy masonite brown ones (coincidentally the EXACT same color as a football) with the chrome clip, not the cheap light plastic ones.

With these kinds of sideline moves and that Ralph Macchio hair, he seems ready to me baby............. Go GreenEggs n Hamdan !!!!!!

Because he sucks. We cut him and no one picked him up, even to be a 3rd stringer. Doesn't that say something to you?

For what it's worth, I attended a of the practices last year, and spent as much time as I could watching the QBs. Overall, I was more impressed with Hamdan than with Fitzpatrick. I hate that he's always being judged while playing with third string players - put him in a game with our first string and see how he does; I think a lot of people will be pleasantly surprised.